Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone seen Arnie’s message about the war on social media? 08:44 - Mar 19 with 737 viewsChrisd

Thought he spoke absolutely brilliantly about the situation in the Ukraine. Hope the Russian people get an opportunity to view it for themselves, instead of having to swallow their government’s propaganda nonsense.

It’s 9mins long, but a really good listen..here’s a link
[Post edited 19 Mar 2022 9:03]

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Anyone seen Arnie’s message about the war on social media? on 08:46 - Mar 19 with 715 viewsEdwardStone

Incredibly eloquent and powerful

I was moved
Anyone seen Arnie’s message about the war on social media? on 09:22 - Mar 19 with 655 viewsstringy

He's a bright guy. Back in early 2000's living in San Francisco when he was governor of California I listed to the annual special press evening when basically various journalists got to button hole the governor for an hour or more on live radio about whatever issues they wanted. Most politicians rebuffed with sound bites and went on their own controlled messages and tangents; he responded remarkably articulately and actually answered the questions, was reflexive and pretty good news for a Republican - albeit a very anti-Trump one in due course (see his video on green issues too).

My chum got her PhD from UC Berkeley at that time, so her degree certificate is signed by Arnie... neat
Anyone seen Arnie’s message about the war on social media? on 14:07 - Mar 19 with 423 viewsSwansea_Blue

It’s a bit good isn’t it. Meanwhile our supposedly actual leader is coming up with this sort of offensive comparison. More Arnie, less Johnson please.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Perfectly judged messaging and delivery… wonder how many Russians have…. on 14:10 - Mar 19 with 414 viewsunstableblue

…. Managed to view it

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024