Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lost tickets 10:58 - Mar 19 with 1030 viewsITFC_Esquire

Been an absolute airhead and lost my tickets. Anyone got any advice? Ticket office shut and the person I’m taking is already halfway to Oxford… dear oh dear.

Poll: What’s your ‘Away Priority Points Balance’?

Lost tickets on 11:02 - Mar 19 with 1006 viewsLord_Lucan

Where did you last see them**

**Apologies if that's not funny under the circumstances, good luck.

Edit; I suppose Oxford Utd ticket office when you get there is your best option.
[Post edited 19 Mar 2022 11:05]

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Lost tickets on 11:07 - Mar 19 with 975 viewsKeno

do you have email or something that confirms you bought them?

try calling either ticket office

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Lost tickets on 11:13 - Mar 19 with 956 viewsDJR

Lost tickets on 11:07 - Mar 19 by Keno

do you have email or something that confirms you bought them?

try calling either ticket office

One of my friends has done this twice before at QPR and Millwall although he forget them rather than lost them. On each occasion he went to the ticket office an hour or so before kick-off and managed to get a replacement ticket. If you have email confirmation of your ticket purchase from ITFC that may help.
[Post edited 19 Mar 2022 11:15]
Lost tickets on 11:34 - Mar 19 with 892 viewsSitfcB

Go to the Oxford ticket office and explain.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Lost tickets on 11:35 - Mar 19 with 889 viewsLord_Lucan

Lost tickets on 11:34 - Mar 19 by SitfcB

Go to the Oxford ticket office and explain.

Sounds like he's lost his mate as well as he's half way there.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Lost tickets on 11:51 - Mar 19 with 846 viewsITFC_Esquire

Hahaha, yes might well lose a mate if he does the full journey and ends up watching it on a stream.

Thanks yeah will head over to the ticket office and turn on the charm (not sure I’ve got any in this state, maybe they will just pity me instead), I assumed as much but was concerned they might say can’t prove someone else isn’t using them. I should have been more specific, went out in London last night and lost my bag with all my belongings, including the tickets. Unfortunately, I tend to be one sandwich short of a picnic once I’ve had a few cold ones. Alas, a win today will remedy away the pain.

Hope to see some of you op there.

COYB.

Lost tickets on 12:05 - Mar 19 with 798 viewsDJR

Lost tickets on 11:51 - Mar 19 by ITFC_Esquire

Hahaha, yes might well lose a mate if he does the full journey and ends up watching it on a stream.

Thanks yeah will head over to the ticket office and turn on the charm (not sure I’ve got any in this state, maybe they will just pity me instead), I assumed as much but was concerned they might say can’t prove someone else isn’t using them. I should have been more specific, went out in London last night and lost my bag with all my belongings, including the tickets. Unfortunately, I tend to be one sandwich short of a picnic once I’ve had a few cold ones. Alas, a win today will remedy away the pain.

Hope to see some of you op there.

COYB.

Hopefully these days they have the technology to cancel a ticket so that it doesn't work. Indeed, I think they were able to do that on each occasion for my friend.
Lost tickets on 13:39 - Mar 19 with 637 viewsITFC_Esquire

Lost tickets on 12:05 - Mar 19 by DJR

Hopefully these days they have the technology to cancel a ticket so that it doesn't work. Indeed, I think they were able to do that on each occasion for my friend.

Yeah all sorted now. Didn’t even need the confirmation email! My mate who got there before me just showed them a photo of the tickets and said we left them at home…

Cheers for the help.

Login to get fewer ads

Lost tickets on 13:43 - Mar 19 with 615 viewsKeno

Lost tickets on 13:39 - Mar 19 by ITFC_Esquire

Yeah all sorted now. Didn’t even need the confirmation email! My mate who got there before me just showed them a photo of the tickets and said we left them at home…

Cheers for the help.

Nice one!!

Enjoy the afternoon now

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024