Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Of the five recent games we have drawn.. 22:37 - Mar 19 with 490 viewsnorfsufblue

I genuinely believe we should have won them all ( yes I know that you get games that you don't always get what you deserve) but what impresses me is that it's not going mean major surgery next summer... we just need the manager to geta couple of signings spot on and a degree of good fortune ( just fir once please) to keep them all fit
Of the five recent games we have drawn.. on 22:52 - Mar 19 with 433 viewspointofblue

Out of the 16 games we've played under McKenna how many matches have we come out second best? Possibly the game at Wednesday when we were forced to field an inexperienced midfield at the worst possible time but, other than that, I'd say we were the better team in the rest. Even against Bolton we were more than in the game.

It's why it's even more startling that, since McKenna came in, we're 'only' fifth in the form table despite picking up an average of two points per game. Though three of those make up the top three and Bolton are three points behind us. The issue is we've 'only' picked up two on Oxford, three on Wednesday, four on Plymouth, eight on Wycombe and eleven on Sunderland. Eleven. And yet we're still six points off them!

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Of the five recent games we have drawn.. on 07:38 - Mar 20 with 284 viewstractorboy1978

Of the five recent games we have drawn.. on 22:52 - Mar 19 by pointofblue

Out of the 16 games we've played under McKenna how many matches have we come out second best? Possibly the game at Wednesday when we were forced to field an inexperienced midfield at the worst possible time but, other than that, I'd say we were the better team in the rest. Even against Bolton we were more than in the game.

It's why it's even more startling that, since McKenna came in, we're 'only' fifth in the form table despite picking up an average of two points per game. Though three of those make up the top three and Bolton are three points behind us. The issue is we've 'only' picked up two on Oxford, three on Wednesday, four on Plymouth, eight on Wycombe and eleven on Sunderland. Eleven. And yet we're still six points off them!

It really is a bit of a freakish division this year - over the last 15 games (so pretty much McKenna's whole reign) we are one of 7 teams that have averaged automatic promotion form. 5 of the others were already ahead of us when he took over. And the two that have slipped (Wycombe and Sunderland) were already 13/14 points ahead of us.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024