Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Radio Oxford 22:52 - Mar 19 with 1675 views3_5_2

Listened to it on the way home and they all said it was daylight robbery given how we had played.

Did well to never give up etc. top team in the country for scoring goals in the last 10 minutes of games. Robinson knows they didn’t deserve it

Creaming themselves on getting 11,000 today. That’s pathetic given we had nearly 2,000 of those and had we been given more would have sold them easily.

Best noise from us in ages, such a shame we didn’t hold for the 3 points.

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

Radio Oxford on 23:36 - Mar 19 with 1527 viewsBlueNomad

Did you hear the guy who came on and said we were a really poor team who deserved nothing today? Somewhat at odds with what their summariser and Robinson himself said.

Mind you we have some local radio stars of our own!
Radio Oxford on 06:56 - Mar 20 with 1201 viewsLegendofthePhoenix

sat in amongst the Oxford in the block next to Town fans, and it was clear that there were a significant number, maybe 15-20% who were Town fans. Apart from one guy up the back who obviously couldn't contain himself when we scored , and got ejected, the Town fans in the home section were discreet and just sat quietly. So the home support was probably only 8,500 at most.

Poll: would you rather

Radio Oxford on 08:50 - Mar 20 with 944 viewsSchmoke

Radio Oxford on 06:56 - Mar 20 by LegendofthePhoenix

sat in amongst the Oxford in the block next to Town fans, and it was clear that there were a significant number, maybe 15-20% who were Town fans. Apart from one guy up the back who obviously couldn't contain himself when we scored , and got ejected, the Town fans in the home section were discreet and just sat quietly. So the home support was probably only 8,500 at most.

There were LOADS of us in that section.

I just about managed to control myself when Celina scored but a lot didn't!

In the end I actually worked out I was sitting next to another covert Town fan as well #wearemassive.

The 'boring boring Ipswich' thing from the Oxford fans from pretty much the first minute was a bit odd.

I think it's fair to say we touched a nerve at PR earlier in the season.

They've had their cup final now.

Bless them.
Radio Oxford on 10:05 - Mar 20 with 715 viewspatrickswell

I live in Oxfordshire but couldn’t get a ticket so listened to it on the radio. Their commentator was virtually tearing his hair out at how little progress Oxford made against us in that second half and all the talk at the end was that it was a fortunate, if valuable point for them and a tough one to take for us.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024