Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Good to spot Chaplin and Burns in the crowd at the women's game 12:50 - Mar 20 with 702 viewstractordownsouth

All about hanging on in there for as long as possible and then nicking a goal. COYB.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Good to spot Chaplin and Burns in the crowd at the women's game on 12:52 - Mar 20 with 670 viewsSwansea_Blue

Fair play, that’s good to see. I’m a bit disappointed we didn’t see the fixture worth of FPR. It would have sent out a great message about how seriously we see the women’s game.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Good to spot Chaplin and Burns in the crowd at the women's game on 12:53 - Mar 20 with 650 viewsSitfcB

Good to spot Chaplin and Burns in the crowd at the women's game on 12:52 - Mar 20 by Swansea_Blue

Fair play, that’s good to see. I’m a bit disappointed we didn’t see the fixture worth of FPR. It would have sent out a great message about how seriously we see the women’s game.

They didn’t want to play it at PR. It’s not their home.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Good to spot Chaplin and Burns in the crowd at the women's game on 12:53 - Mar 20 with 648 viewsgainsboroughblue

Good to spot Chaplin and Burns in the crowd at the women's game on 12:52 - Mar 20 by Swansea_Blue

I think I read somewhere that any suggestion of that was dismissed by the coach, wanting to play at Dellwood Ave.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

West Ham are definitely another level (n/t) on 12:56 - Mar 20 with 623 viewsunstableblue

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Good to spot Chaplin and Burns in the crowd at the women's game on 12:57 - Mar 20 with 608 viewsFrimleyBlue

Town offered but they wanted to use their usual home pitch which is fair and also good for the club that allows them to groundshare.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Good to spot Chaplin and Burns in the crowd at the women's game on 12:57 - Mar 20 with 614 viewsSwansea_Blue

Good to spot Chaplin and Burns in the crowd at the women's game on 12:53 - Mar 20 by SitfcB

They didn’t want to play it at PR. It’s not their home.

Ah right, I didn’t realise. It should be their home as they’re us, but maybe we’re not there yet though. If they’re used to Felixstowe that’s fine as long as it’s their choice.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Good to spot Chaplin and Burns in the crowd at the women's game on 13:04 - Mar 20 with 539 viewstractordownsouth

Mark Ashton also in attendance

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Good to spot Chaplin and Burns in the crowd at the women's game on 13:04 - Mar 20 with 535 viewsSamuelowen88

Is that Ashton by the dug out?

Poll: England v Wales Score

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024