Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sajid Javid live on Sky News. 07:22 - Mar 21 with 1040 viewsnoggin

Stating that BJ was not comparing the brexit vote to the Ukrainian people standing up to Russian aggression. When the interviewer then said 'Well plenty of Ukrainian people think that.' Javid replied, "Well most normal people wouldn't draw that conclusion."

Insult after insult from 'our' leaders. They make me sick.
Edited to add video. From around 9 mins 38 secs.

[Post edited 21 Mar 2022 8:19]

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Sajid Javid live on Sky News. on 13:12 - Mar 21 with 758 viewsBlueNomad

Well I am clearly not "normal" then.

The Buffoon In Chief is supposed to be very good with words. I have heard him making the comparison and there really is no way to spin what he said.
Sajid Javid live on Sky News. on 13:18 - Mar 21 with 735 viewsChurchman

He has the look of somebody that really enjoys the smell of his own f@rts. And people vote for the likes of this pillock. Jeez.
Sajid Javid live on Sky News. on 13:52 - Mar 21 with 698 viewsIllinoisblue

Their tactics of lying, lying some more, then having a colleague come on a few days later to say that actually wasn’t what was said is a dangerous game. They’re getting away with it currently because large sections of the great British public are stupid and gullible. When those people wake up, different game.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Sajid Javid live on Sky News. on 15:21 - Mar 21 with 622 viewsHARRY10

Sajid Javid live on Sky News. on 13:12 - Mar 21 by BlueNomad

Well I am clearly not "normal" then.

The Buffoon In Chief is supposed to be very good with words. I have heard him making the comparison and there really is no way to spin what he said.

Ah yes, good with words

Just as Harold Shipman was good with grannies.

Johnson is nothing but a windbag, whose speeches invariably amount to a ragbag of lies and promises that cannot be kept.

Unless you are referring to his Peppa Pig tour de force or Muslims as letter boxes. Scousers to blame for Hillsborough, water melon smiles, Nato and the EU to blame for Putin invading Crimea, tank topped bu.m boys ,money spent of child abuse as money spaffed uo the wall, piccanninies, dead bodies piled high..............

What it shows is a man out of touch with ordinary folk whereby his words are an embarrassment, to say the least. Much as little Willie (Hague), who talked of drinking 14 pints at lunch - demonstrating he clearly had no idea about drinking whatsever
Sajid Javid live on Sky News. on 18:38 - Mar 21 with 541 viewsfactual_blue

Sajid Javid live on Sky News. on 15:21 - Mar 21 by HARRY10

Ah yes, good with words

Just as Harold Shipman was good with grannies.

Johnson is nothing but a windbag, whose speeches invariably amount to a ragbag of lies and promises that cannot be kept.

Unless you are referring to his Peppa Pig tour de force or Muslims as letter boxes. Scousers to blame for Hillsborough, water melon smiles, Nato and the EU to blame for Putin invading Crimea, tank topped bu.m boys ,money spent of child abuse as money spaffed uo the wall, piccanninies, dead bodies piled high..............

What it shows is a man out of touch with ordinary folk whereby his words are an embarrassment, to say the least. Much as little Willie (Hague), who talked of drinking 14 pints at lunch - demonstrating he clearly had no idea about drinking whatsever

That's a gross calumny and an unfair comparison.

Dr Shipman also did a lot of good in his time as a GP.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Sajid Javid live on Sky News. on 19:00 - Mar 21 with 518 viewsjontysnut

Johnson apologising for something Javid said he didn't say and expressing no regret for saying it. It's like an episode of Yes Prime Minister written by Chris Morris.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024