Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
My first game of the McKenna era on Saturday 23:21 - Mar 22 with 1497 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

What should I expect? Have heard we don’t concede goals anymore which makes a nice change.

Do we still start games on the back foot though and look nervous as f**k at every opposition corner? Feels like we’ve been doing those two things under the past 15 managers so would be nice to have those sorted if nothing else!

Edit - I’m actually looking forward to seeing those around me. Reckon there’s a chance they’ll have think something happened to me after going to every match for years and then suddenly none for 4 months haha. I might tell them I was attacked by a shark.
[Post edited 22 Mar 2022 23:24]

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

My first game of the McKenna era on Saturday on 23:42 - Mar 22 with 1449 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Start with real imputus, generally very solid at corners, (bar Burgess letting his man get away vs Oxford).

Enjoy it.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

My first game of the McKenna era on Saturday on 23:47 - Mar 22 with 1432 viewsFrimleyBlue

Think of man City style. But without world class forwards.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

My first game of the McKenna era on Saturday on 07:43 - Mar 23 with 1318 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

What have you been doing all this time?!

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

My first game of the McKenna era on Saturday on 10:46 - Mar 23 with 1178 viewsTractorCam

We are very assured at the back, other than the corner at Oxford not sure the last one we conceded. We are the better side in every game we play, just whether we can create enough chances as they like to pass it in the net rather than have some pops from outside the box.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

My first game of the McKenna era on Saturday on 11:38 - Mar 23 with 1123 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

My first game of the McKenna era on Saturday on 07:43 - Mar 23 by The_Flashing_Smile

What have you been doing all this time?!

Started a new job. And as it’s in the betting industry, Saturdays aren’t a day I get off very often

My first game of the McKenna era on Saturday on 11:40 - Mar 23 with 1106 viewsEdwardStone

At times

We play with flair and style, slicing opponents apart

In a nutshell.....Imperious

At times
My first game of the McKenna era on Saturday on 14:15 - Mar 23 with 976 viewsWickets

A Draw maybe 0-0 .
My first game of the McKenna era on Saturday on 11:48 - Mar 24 with 734 viewsRobTheMonk

Solid at the back, tidy in the middle, crap up top.
Login to get fewer ads

My first game of the McKenna era on Saturday on 16:27 - Mar 25 with 412 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

My first game of the McKenna era on Saturday on 14:15 - Mar 23 by Wickets

A Draw maybe 0-0 .

Hope not!

I’m quite looking forward to it actually. Almost like it’s the first game of the season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024