Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FLW reporting we're looking at Thomas-Asante... 15:07 - Mar 23 with 1945 viewsTresBonne

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/exclusive-ipswich-portsmouth-reading-and-cardi

Normally what they post can be hit or miss, so wouldn't read into it too much.

Decent player, mind. Hattrick last week.

Only 23.
FLW reporting we're looking at Thomas-Asante... on 16:07 - Mar 23 with 1777 viewsBloomBlue

Same number of goals as Simpson has scored in the same league, go with Simpson I say
FLW reporting we're looking at Thomas-Asante... on 19:47 - Mar 23 with 1548 viewsFromReuserWithLove

FLW reporting we're looking at Thomas-Asante... on 16:07 - Mar 23 by BloomBlue

Same number of goals as Simpson has scored in the same league, go with Simpson I say

I guess it will be about what type of forward his more than just goal return. Him playing for Salford may just mean a lazy link.
FLW reporting we're looking at Thomas-Asante... on 07:16 - Mar 24 with 1172 viewscressi

FLW reporting we're looking at Thomas-Asante... on 19:47 - Mar 23 by FromReuserWithLove

I guess it will be about what type of forward his more than just goal return. Him playing for Salford may just mean a lazy link.

Why 20 goals in bout 150 games
Great he works hard need better probably lazy journalism
FLW reporting we're looking at Thomas-Asante... on 10:02 - Mar 24 with 982 viewsMediocre_Quick

Take everything they say with the biggest pinch of salt, they'll drum up any kind of story out of thin air and call it an 'Exclusive'
FLW reporting we're looking at Thomas-Asante... on 14:37 - Mar 25 with 652 viewsVaughan8

Yeah seems nonsense.

Hattrick the other week.........against scunthorpe who are bottom by a fair bit.

9 goals in 29 appeareance (25 starts) doesn't sound brilliant to me. Also 23 isn't THAT young.
FLW reporting we're looking at Thomas-Asante... on 15:08 - Mar 25 with 595 viewsArnieM

He’s scored less goals than Simpson !

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024