Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
State of some of these Tories 00:04 - Mar 24 with 6423 viewstractordownsouth

Just discovered this speech after seeing it linked on Twitter from yesterday. What does this sh1te even mean? The “Labour thinks Brexit is racist” routine is years old now and beyond that it seems the strategy is point and shout “woke” at everything they don’t like.

All cheered on by the member for Ipswich at the back of course. When some of these clowns lose their seats it’s going to be glorious.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

State of some of these Tories on 00:10 - Mar 24 with 2849 viewsSwansea_Blue

I got as far as people crossing the Channel being unacceptable to people in Stoke. That well-known English Channel seaside town of Stoke on Trent. This new intake are awful, really, really awful.

Edit - I can't remember why, but this guy's got history for being a bellend. Probably something racist, judging by the state of him. You'll probably know better than me.

Found it; he was the one who went full on gammon the other week (plus not being bothered to wear a mask when they were expected). He also thinks Churchill is being cancelled. Which will be news to Churchill's relatives and to the historians who think he had a prominent role in British Public life, I'm sure. Although there's a good chance he's referring to switching car insurers, as he doesn't come across as the brightest. A former school teacher apparently. The kids' gain is our loss unfortunately.

[Post edited 24 Mar 2022 0:27]

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

State of some of these Tories on 06:42 - Mar 24 with 2705 viewstractordownsouth

State of some of these Tories on 00:10 - Mar 24 by Swansea_Blue

I got as far as people crossing the Channel being unacceptable to people in Stoke. That well-known English Channel seaside town of Stoke on Trent. This new intake are awful, really, really awful.

Edit - I can't remember why, but this guy's got history for being a bellend. Probably something racist, judging by the state of him. You'll probably know better than me.

Found it; he was the one who went full on gammon the other week (plus not being bothered to wear a mask when they were expected). He also thinks Churchill is being cancelled. Which will be news to Churchill's relatives and to the historians who think he had a prominent role in British Public life, I'm sure. Although there's a good chance he's referring to switching car insurers, as he doesn't come across as the brightest. A former school teacher apparently. The kids' gain is our loss unfortunately.

Incredible stuff. What on earth is a “wokerati?”

State of some of these Tories on 06:50 - Mar 24 with 2663 viewsGlasgowBlue

He’s horrible. But representative of the Tories 2022.

I remember the days where MP’s from all sides disagreed on politics and policies, but still had great mutual respect, worked together and formed friendships.

With a few exceptions, the representatives of the current Tory party are held in utter contempt.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

State of some of these Tories on 07:03 - Mar 24 with 2662 viewsMattinLondon

The MP on the far left - nothing says that you love your country more than wearing an Union Flag face mask and then coughing and sputtering into it.
[Post edited 24 Mar 2022 7:13]
State of some of these Tories on 07:21 - Mar 24 with 2629 viewssolomon

State of some of these Tories on 06:50 - Mar 24 by GlasgowBlue

I remember the days where MP’s from all sides disagreed on politics and policies, but still had great mutual respect, worked together and formed friendships.

With a few exceptions, the representatives of the current Tory party are held in utter contempt.

It’s almost as if these charlatans want us the public to fall back to living standards 70 years ago, they utterly despise all of us who are not one of them, we all have a moral duty to bring this to a close at the next GE
State of some of these Tories on 08:32 - Mar 24 with 2504 viewsMattinLondon

State of some of these Tories on 07:21 - Mar 24 by solomon

It’s almost as if these charlatans want us the public to fall back to living standards 70 years ago, they utterly despise all of us who are not one of them, we all have a moral duty to bring this to a close at the next GE

We didn’t just arrive in 2022 with this administration in power. The last GE and the referendum all enabled them to gain or consolidate power. They have almost swept into power with the help of a lot of people which those MPs dislike.

Despite Brexit, despite the corruption and lies they’ll probably will stay in power - the country gets what it deserves.

I know that some don’t like being reminded but this government was formed as a consequence of Brexit and anyone who voted for it whilst condemning Boris and co…shame on you.
State of some of these Tories on 08:44 - Mar 24 with 2463 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

State of some of these Tories on 08:32 - Mar 24 by MattinLondon

We didn’t just arrive in 2022 with this administration in power. The last GE and the referendum all enabled them to gain or consolidate power. They have almost swept into power with the help of a lot of people which those MPs dislike.

Despite Brexit, despite the corruption and lies they’ll probably will stay in power - the country gets what it deserves.

I know that some don’t like being reminded but this government was formed as a consequence of Brexit and anyone who voted for it whilst condemning Boris and co…shame on you.

Or this government was formed due to the wokerati parliamentary Labour Party not running with Lexit and then undermining a genuine left narrative in favour of a neo Liberal economics agenda!!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

State of some of these Tories on 09:02 - Mar 24 with 2409 viewstractordownsouth

State of some of these Tories on 08:44 - Mar 24 by BanksterDebtSlave

Or this government was formed due to the wokerati parliamentary Labour Party not running with Lexit and then undermining a genuine left narrative in favour of a neo Liberal economics agenda!!

Parklife!

Login to get fewer ads

State of some of these Tories on 09:13 - Mar 24 with 2343 viewsGlasgowBlue

IWell your last para looks like a pop at me but then that's not new from you. And it ignores some inconvenient facts.

i'd say that this government was formed as a consequence of opposition and some Tory MP's failing to support any type of soft Brexit, including the May deal which could have kept us in the customs union.

Had the referendum result been respected instead of people constantly trying ti frustrate it with calls for a people's referendum and so forth, we could have put all of our energies into negotiating a Brexit that would hav ekept the likes of Johnson and co away from Downing Street.

Iron Lion Zion

State of some of these Tories on 09:15 - Mar 24 with 2377 viewsBeckets

State of some of these Tories on 06:50 - Mar 24 by GlasgowBlue

I’m struggling to think who the exceptions might be after any One Nation Tories had the whip removed in the last Parliament. It is now the party of the ‘Little Englander’.
State of some of these Tories on 09:22 - Mar 24 with 2295 viewsGlasgowBlue

State of some of these Tories on 09:15 - Mar 24 by Beckets

I’m struggling to think who the exceptions might be after any One Nation Tories had the whip removed in the last Parliament. It is now the party of the ‘Little Englander’.

Mercer, Tugendhat and Ellwood spring to mind. But they are too small in number.

Starmer has been more fortunate in that the PLP was not representative of the former leadership, so it's been easier for Labour to de-louse.

Pretty much impossible for the Tories to do the same in the next 10 years as the majority are made in their leader's image.

Listening to Rory Stewart on his podcast with Alistair Campbell, you realise what a big loss people like him are to the Tory Party and British politics.

Iron Lion Zion

State of some of these Tories on 09:31 - Mar 24 with 2297 viewslowhouseblue

State of some of these Tories on 09:13 - Mar 24 by GlasgowBlue

IWell your last para looks like a pop at me but then that's not new from you. And it ignores some inconvenient facts.

i'd say that this government was formed as a consequence of opposition and some Tory MP's failing to support any type of soft Brexit, including the May deal which could have kept us in the customs union.

Had the referendum result been respected instead of people constantly trying ti frustrate it with calls for a people's referendum and so forth, we could have put all of our energies into negotiating a Brexit that would hav ekept the likes of Johnson and co away from Downing Street.

as someone who voted remain, the remainer response in parliament to losing the referendum stands out as one of the most extreme political own goals of all time. they made brexit worse and they greased a path for boris to slide in on. they never got past the denial and anger stages of grief. they expressed contempt for the people who voted leave, seemingly forgetting that an election could be only months away and the leavers were a majority. it was political self-harm.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

State of some of these Tories on 09:39 - Mar 24 with 2254 viewsSeablu

Don’t think that last paragraph will sit well with certain individuals.
There’ll be consequences if that sort of talk continues...
State of some of these Tories on 09:43 - Mar 24 with 2235 viewsBlueBadger

State of some of these Tories on 09:31 - Mar 24 by lowhouseblue

as someone who voted remain, the remainer response in parliament to losing the referendum stands out as one of the most extreme political own goals of all time. they made brexit worse and they greased a path for boris to slide in on. they never got past the denial and anger stages of grief. they expressed contempt for the people who voted leave, seemingly forgetting that an election could be only months away and the leavers were a majority. it was political self-harm.

These are two really quite elaborate 'yes but Labour' attempts here. Well played, both.
[Post edited 24 Mar 2022 9:45]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

State of some of these Tories on 09:50 - Mar 24 with 2186 viewsEdwardStone

State of some of these Tories on 09:31 - Mar 24 by lowhouseblue

Two pertinent facts that informed the Remainer's fury

The amount of lies from the Brexiteers....

The "win" was a wafer thin majority....if that buffoon Cameron had any wisdom in his pea-sized brain he would have set the percentage at "significant majority" of 60% or "super majority" of 66% because of the ramifications of our departure

I think Remainer fury is understandable and forgivable
State of some of these Tories on 09:52 - Mar 24 with 2168 viewslowhouseblue

State of some of these Tories on 09:50 - Mar 24 by EdwardStone

The "win" was a wafer thin majority....if that buffoon Cameron had any wisdom in his pea-sized brain he would have set the percentage at "significant majority" of 60% or "super majority" of 66% because of the ramifications of our departure

and some still haven't got past the denial stage clearly.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

State of some of these Tories on 09:53 - Mar 24 with 2163 viewsBlueschev

State of some of these Tories on 09:43 - Mar 24 by BlueBadger

These are two really quite elaborate 'yes but Labour' attempts here. Well played, both.
[Post edited 24 Mar 2022 9:45]

It's true though. Calling for a "People's Vote" must go down as the most patronising political campaign of all time, and it played perfectly in to the hands of the idiots now in government.
State of some of these Tories on 09:56 - Mar 24 with 2137 viewsBlueschev

Whilst all of that is true, it doesn't detract from the fact that the response from the remain side caused people to double down, regardless of the facts.
State of some of these Tories on 09:56 - Mar 24 with 2136 viewsMattinLondon

State of some of these Tories on 09:13 - Mar 24 by GlasgowBlue

Wasn’t a pop or a dig or a poke at you. Don’t know why you think that to be honest as you’re not the only poster on here. But your self-importance is a matter for yourself.
State of some of these Tories on 09:59 - Mar 24 with 2106 viewsnoggin

State of some of these Tories on 09:56 - Mar 24 by Blueschev

Whilst all of that is true, it doesn't detract from the fact that the response from the remain side caused people to double down, regardless of the facts.

What was the response from the remain side?

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

State of some of these Tories on 10:01 - Mar 24 with 2092 viewsBlueschev

State of some of these Tories on 09:59 - Mar 24 by noggin

What was the response from the remain side?

The call for a "People's Vote" for a start.
State of some of these Tories on 10:03 - Mar 24 with 2067 viewsnoggin

State of some of these Tories on 10:01 - Mar 24 by Blueschev

The call for a "People's Vote" for a start.

Were they wrong to expect some say in the details of the withdrawal?

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

State of some of these Tories on 10:04 - Mar 24 with 2059 viewsEdwardStone

State of some of these Tories on 09:52 - Mar 24 by lowhouseblue

and some still haven't got past the denial stage clearly.

Not in denial.... just not forgetting or forgiving

Kremlin gold paid for Quislings to undermine our lovely country

I feel that we have been visited by at least some of the Horsemen of the Apocalypse

War

Plague

Farage
State of some of these Tories on 10:09 - Mar 24 with 1993 viewsGlasgowBlue

Completely agree regarding the super majority. Like the Scottish referendum, a simple 51/49 majority is ridiculous.

But it was was it was. Everyone new the rules at the start.

Iron Lion Zion

State of some of these Tories on 10:14 - Mar 24 with 1981 viewslowhouseblue

State of some of these Tories on 10:04 - Mar 24 by EdwardStone

Not in denial.... just not forgetting or forgiving

Kremlin gold paid for Quislings to undermine our lovely country

I feel that we have been visited by at least some of the Horsemen of the Apocalypse

War

Plague

Farage

"Not in denial.... Kremlin gold paid for Quislings to undermine our lovely country" !! errrr....

alternatively, a majority of those who voted, for reasons you disagree with, democratically chose to leave. you disagree but your arguments were not supported by most people who voted.

you see, that's the acceptance stage.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024