Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hope we can add Bakinson permanently in the summer 20:15 - Mar 24 with 669 viewsjasondozzell

A player there. Things to improve but I like the way he can break up play and those instinctive one touch passes he plays to get things going. Seems a nice guy too.
Hope we can add Bakinson permanently in the summer on 21:42 - Mar 24 with 573 viewsITFC_Esquire

Definitely a player in there. With some regular playing time at a permanent club he has every chance to come good and be a very decent championship player and possibly even more. If the finances are right I would happily take him, but wouldn’t want to pay anything over 500k, especially given that it doesn’t appear Bristol are overly keen on him.

Poll: What’s your ‘Away Priority Points Balance’?

Hope we can add Bakinson permanently in the summer on 08:50 - Mar 25 with 345 viewsBig_Jase

Hope we can add Bakinson permanently in the summer on 21:42 - Mar 24 by ITFC_Esquire

Definitely a player in there. With some regular playing time at a permanent club he has every chance to come good and be a very decent championship player and possibly even more. If the finances are right I would happily take him, but wouldn’t want to pay anything over 500k, especially given that it doesn’t appear Bristol are overly keen on him.

We have an option to buy, so the finances are already agreed.

Poll: Who would actually care if Norwich responded with a plane banner?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024