Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So drone footage of training. 18:29 - Mar 25 with 1103 viewsVic

How does that work then?

Is it just one drone filming above the trading pitch which they just look at or is it. Ore fancy than that? Eg, One drone, but lots of cameras, each set up to follow a different player?

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

So drone footage of training. on 18:33 - Mar 25 with 1068 viewsJ2BLUE

Not sure. Would imagine it's mainly for positioning work? Keeping your defensive line. Seeing space further up the field etc?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

So drone footage of training. on 18:43 - Mar 25 with 1035 viewsFixed_It

So drone footage of training. on 18:33 - Mar 25 by J2BLUE

Not sure. Would imagine it's mainly for positioning work? Keeping your defensive line. Seeing space further up the field etc?

Nothing new. Lambert used to drone on in training too...

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

So drone footage of training. on 18:53 - Mar 25 with 1025 viewstextbackup

So drone footage of training. on 18:33 - Mar 25 by J2BLUE

Have this very clear picture of McKenna putting his kids to bed, settling down in his chair, bottle of water, cracks his knuckles, and opens up 2/3 laptops/iPads and analyses the living daylights out of the days training

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

So drone footage of training. on 19:07 - Mar 25 with 963 viewsJ2BLUE

So drone footage of training. on 18:53 - Mar 25 by textbackup

Have this very clear picture of McKenna putting his kids to bed, settling down in his chair, bottle of water, cracks his knuckles, and opens up 2/3 laptops/iPads and analyses the living daylights out of the days training

Something about that picture didn't work for me until I replaced the water with camomile tea in a cup with a saucer, definitely not a mug.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

So drone footage of training. on 19:10 - Mar 25 with 948 viewsDyland

So drone footage of training. on 19:07 - Mar 25 by J2BLUE

Something about that picture didn't work for me until I replaced the water with camomile tea in a cup with a saucer, definitely not a mug.

Deffo with the little finger sticking out

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

So drone footage of training. on 23:57 - Mar 25 with 737 viewsIllinoisblue

You absolutely know he’s doing all that. Love it. Is he still living at the Salthouse?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

So drone footage of training. on 02:16 - Mar 26 with 667 viewstextbackup

So drone footage of training. on 23:57 - Mar 25 by Illinoisblue

You absolutely know he’s doing all that. Love it. Is he still living at the Salthouse?

unsure where he's staying, i thought he mentioned in the interview a few weeks back about spending time with kids then back to work once in bed....

assumed that meant he had a house down here (rented)

someone more ITK will know, and its too later for me to nip down the salthouse and look for him, again, im still banned from the last time

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

So drone footage of training. on 08:02 - Mar 26 with 538 viewsBLUEBEAT

s e n s i s o c c e r

Poll: W or W

Login to get fewer ads

So drone footage of training. on 08:30 - Mar 26 with 508 viewsMatt_Netherlands

Building on this… do we know much about his life outside of football? Does he have a family and kids? Have they all moved down to Suffolk if so?

I know a private life is errr… private, but it occurred to me that I know very little about his world outside of ITFC! I’ve got this vision of him in one of those front chest harnesses that dads use to carry a baby, practicing putting on an immaculate garden at home on a Sunday afternoon.
[Post edited 26 Mar 2022 8:32]
So drone footage of training. on 08:39 - Mar 26 with 479 viewschicoazul

So drone footage of training. on 08:02 - Mar 26 by BLUEBEAT

s e n s i s o c c e r

I’m delighted someone else thought this too!

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

So drone footage of training. on 09:02 - Mar 26 with 446 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

So drone footage of training. on 08:02 - Mar 26 by BLUEBEAT

s e n s i s o c c e r

Best football game ever!!

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024