Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wes Burns 21:30 - Mar 26 with 1932 viewsblueysbackside

Fantastic player. Will play for Wales one day.
One amazing bit of skill today - Bale-esque. Long ball out to him. Controlled it perfectly out of the sky and in the same move broke forward with the ball. Superb.
Player of the season
Wes Burns on 22:25 - Mar 26 with 1810 viewsScuzzer

Trapping the ball dead when coming over you shoulder is one of the hardest skills to master. Absolutely fantastic stuff...made be pure a bit. Hope it's on the highlights reel.

Established 1968

Wes Burns on 22:33 - Mar 26 with 1777 viewsRonFearonsHair

The noise the crowd made in response was extraordinary.
Wes Burns on 22:43 - Mar 26 with 1745 viewstextbackup

am i allowed to say it........... he wasted a hell of alot of balls into the box.

there i said it.

obviously adds so much to the team, but if he gets the right, he'll be even better

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Wes Burns on 13:10 - Mar 27 with 1486 viewsWickets

Wes Burns on 22:43 - Mar 26 by textbackup

am i allowed to say it........... he wasted a hell of alot of balls into the box.

there i said it.

obviously adds so much to the team, but if he gets the right, he'll be even better

The first big chance of the game Aluco over hits the pass and Burns ends up with too tight an angle but late on he should have played in Bonne for a tap in and he knew it .
Wes Burns on 13:15 - Mar 27 with 1471 viewsDyland

Wes Burns on 22:43 - Mar 26 by textbackup

there i said it.

He needs to mix up this shot cum cross thing he always does. Like cut it back more, especially with Morsy steaming into the box more and more. Tbf if he'd passed to Bonne at the end yesterday it would have been offside, which Burns probably could see.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Wes Burns on 13:15 - Mar 27 with 1471 viewsDyland

Wes Burns on 13:10 - Mar 27 by Wickets

The first big chance of the game Aluco over hits the pass and Burns ends up with too tight an angle but late on he should have played in Bonne for a tap in and he knew it .

Bonne looked offside...

Wes Burns on 13:16 - Mar 27 with 1464 viewsFrimleyBlue

That first chance it should have been a simple lofted cross to the back post. 2 open players.

It's hard to bemoan burns when he does so much right. But he's also the cause of many opportunities not ending with a goal too. Just imagine his goal and assist numbers if he had a bit of calmness on the ball.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Wes Burns on 14:18 - Mar 27 with 1385 viewsMeadowlark

Wes Burns on 13:15 - Mar 27 by Dyland

Bonne looked offside...

I thought he should have passed too, but we were up the other end. If Bonne was offside I take back everything I said at the time.....
Login to get fewer ads

Wes Burns on 14:27 - Mar 27 with 1361 viewsFrimleyBlue

Wes Burns on 14:18 - Mar 27 by Meadowlark

I thought he should have passed too, but we were up the other end. If Bonne was offside I take back everything I said at the time.....

Yep. Possibly offside when celina passed it first and then defo offside when burns shot. So again twice Bonne nearly ruined an attacking phase for being offside again*

*first one when celina passed, it's incredibly close, I think the lino would have flagged had he touched the ball..

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Wes Burns on 14:27 - Mar 27 with 1366 viewsDyland

Wes Burns on 14:18 - Mar 27 by Meadowlark

I'm going from the highlights. Considering Burns set up Bonne countless times towards the beginning of the season he should get the benefit of the doubt methinks, and shot cos he could see Bonners had gone offside... maybe...

Wes Burns on 14:30 - Mar 27 with 1352 viewsVic

Wes Burns on 13:16 - Mar 27 by FrimleyBlue

That first chance it should have been a simple lofted cross to the back post. 2 open players.

It's hard to bemoan burns when he does so much right. But he's also the cause of many opportunities not ending with a goal too. Just imagine his goal and assist numbers if he had a bit of calmness on the ball.

It’s one reason he plays for us in the 3rd division.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Wes Burns on 00:58 - Mar 28 with 1141 viewsBouncebackIpswich

He's too one footed to play internationally
Wes Burns on 07:33 - Mar 28 with 1048 viewsstopmoaning

Wes Burns on 00:58 - Mar 28 by BouncebackIpswich

That makes no sense.
Wes Burns on 07:51 - Mar 28 with 1015 viewsIP4_Blue

Wes Burns on 00:58 - Mar 28 by BouncebackIpswich

Zidane?!!
Wes Burns on 09:25 - Mar 28 with 913 viewsGeoffSentence

I thought he should have played it to Bonne too, but looking at it on the highights I think Bonne would have been offside, so correct decision by Burns to go for it.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Wes Burns on 13:02 - Apr 3 with 684 viewsWickets

Wes Burns on 09:25 - Mar 28 by GeoffSentence

I thought he should have played it to Bonne too, but looking at it on the highights I think Bonne would have been offside, so correct decision by Burns to go for it.

I did wonder that but hard to tell .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024