Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just watched the ifollow extended highlights 15:03 - Mar 27 with 1212 viewsVic

Couldn’t help but wonder what Morsey said to the ref at the end. Ref had a smile on his face to start with but that seemed to change and he ended up shouting at Morsey. Have we heard?

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Just watched the ifollow extended highlights on 15:45 - Mar 27 with 1096 viewslongtimefan

I noticed that too. Ref didn’t look very impressed by the end of it.
Just watched the ifollow extended highlights on 15:55 - Mar 27 with 1065 viewsSawtrich

Yes, noticed that as well!

Also, why does 10 mins of extended highlights have replays taking up time and they missed out close calls that made it into the three minute highlights! Anyone watching online highlights can just go back if they want to see something again. Winds me up.
Just watched the ifollow extended highlights on 16:00 - Mar 27 with 1034 viewsIllinoisblue

Just watched the ifollow extended highlights on 15:55 - Mar 27 by Sawtrich

Yes, noticed that as well!

Also, why does 10 mins of extended highlights have replays taking up time and they missed out close calls that made it into the three minute highlights! Anyone watching online highlights can just go back if they want to see something again. Winds me up.

Also, the audio seemed messed up. Sound fades out for the goal.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

I was worried at the time that Morsy might get another yellow card. on 16:19 - Mar 27 with 973 viewsMenton

Would love a lip-reading expert to work out what the ref said back to him.

Gareth McCauley in Dead Man's Shoes
Poll: Which of our strikers will get injured for the Republic of Ireland tomorrow?

Just watched the ifollow extended highlights on 16:36 - Mar 27 with 920 viewsEastTownBlue

There was a bit of style about that. While shaking the ref’s hand mutter something into his ear.

Whatever suspension Morsy receives he will have an additional two match ban for his previous offences this season. Hopefully this is all controlled.
Just watched the ifollow extended highlights on 21:05 - Mar 27 with 605 viewsfarkenhell

Just watched the ifollow extended highlights on 16:36 - Mar 27 by EastTownBlue

There was a bit of style about that. While shaking the ref’s hand mutter something into his ear.

Whatever suspension Morsy receives he will have an additional two match ban for his previous offences this season. Hopefully this is all controlled.

Problem is, the ref will remember that encounter the next time he's in charge. I like that Morsy plays on the edge, but save it for the game. If he can't control himself after the final whistle, don't go over to shake the referee's hand.
Just watched the ifollow extended highlights on 21:25 - Mar 27 with 553 viewsFrimleyBlue

"Good try at getting me banned, but yellow cards expire on the 31st"

Def info

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Just watched the ifollow extended highlights on 21:40 - Mar 27 with 517 viewstextbackup

Just watched the ifollow extended highlights on 15:45 - Mar 27 by longtimefan

I noticed that too. Ref didn’t look very impressed by the end of it.

couldnt have been that worried, or he'd have booked him.

i think that can happen

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Login to get fewer ads

Just watched the ifollow extended highlights on 21:43 - Mar 27 with 499 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I note the one where Walton kicked the ball straight to their player who then shot at an open net for it to go out for a throw wasn't shown in either set.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024