Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Question re ST renewals 10:35 - Mar 28 with 1512 viewsabracaDOBRA_

Chose the compensation option of taking money off my ST for next season. I pay via DD, wondered if this is the exact same price taken off as was this season? I can't see anywhere to see how much
Question re ST renewals on 10:59 - Mar 28 with 1441 viewsSitfcB

Yeah will be the same amount, £77 isn’t it? Spread over the 12 monthly payments.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Question re ST renewals on 11:01 - Mar 28 with 1439 viewsSitfcB

COYB

Question re ST renewals on 11:07 - Mar 28 with 1392 viewsabracaDOBRA_

Question re ST renewals on 11:01 - Mar 28 by SitfcB

Thanks. Problem is when I do that, it hasn't got an option for me to add the money? Anyone else have same issue?
Question re ST renewals on 11:09 - Mar 28 with 1383 viewstractorboy1978

Question re ST renewals on 11:07 - Mar 28 by abracaDOBRA_

Thanks. Problem is when I do that, it hasn't got an option for me to add the money? Anyone else have same issue?

The team card points and the ST compensation are two separate things I believe? You won't see the compensation amount to deduct at this stage?
Question re ST renewals on 11:11 - Mar 28 with 1365 viewsabracaDOBRA_

Question re ST renewals on 11:09 - Mar 28 by tractorboy1978

The team card points and the ST compensation are two separate things I believe? You won't see the compensation amount to deduct at this stage?

Oh I may have been reading it wrong then. So that video is for teamcard points from purchases etc and not the compensation package. That would make sense
Question re ST renewals on 11:14 - Mar 28 with 1346 viewsSitfcB

Question re ST renewals on 11:11 - Mar 28 by abracaDOBRA_

Oh I may have been reading it wrong then. So that video is for teamcard points from purchases etc and not the compensation package. That would make sense

Haha if that’s the case then they shouldn’t have used £77 as the amount as that’s just going to cause confusion.

COYB

Question re ST renewals on 11:16 - Mar 28 with 1338 viewsabracaDOBRA_

Question re ST renewals on 11:14 - Mar 28 by SitfcB

Haha if that’s the case then they shouldn’t have used £77 as the amount as that’s just going to cause confusion.

So confused but panicked when i had zero team card points. Made my ST so cheap this season was hoping for the same next
Question re ST renewals on 11:38 - Mar 28 with 1270 viewsportmanking

Question re ST renewals on 11:01 - Mar 28 by SitfcB

Christ, I had no idea I could use my TeamCard points towards my ST. Top man, thanks a lot.
Login to get fewer ads

Question re ST renewals on 11:43 - Mar 28 with 1249 viewsabracaDOBRA_

Apparently some problem, the amount should be showing in accounts but isnt, so maybe hold off on buying atm...
Question re ST renewals on 11:45 - Mar 28 with 1224 viewstractorboy1978

Question re ST renewals on 11:43 - Mar 28 by abracaDOBRA_

Apparently some problem, the amount should be showing in accounts but isnt, so maybe hold off on buying atm...

Do you pay DD? If so, it will automatically be adjusted. That's what the club guidance said a few weeks back anyway.
Question re ST renewals on 11:48 - Mar 28 with 1202 viewsabracaDOBRA_

Question re ST renewals on 11:45 - Mar 28 by tractorboy1978

Do you pay DD? If so, it will automatically be adjusted. That's what the club guidance said a few weeks back anyway.

No in full, seen someone on twitter saying there's an error and it hasn't been added to peoples accounts
Question re ST renewals on 11:52 - Mar 28 with 1177 viewstextbackup

Question re ST renewals on 11:38 - Mar 28 by portmanking

Christ, I had no idea I could use my TeamCard points towards my ST. Top man, thanks a lot.

£14 of for me

GTFI

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Question re ST renewals on 13:57 - Mar 28 with 1025 viewshoppy

Question re ST renewals on 11:48 - Mar 28 by abracaDOBRA_

No in full, seen someone on twitter saying there's an error and it hasn't been added to peoples accounts

I can't advise on how it works if paying in full, but in terms of the direct debit, I've just been speaking to the ticket office, and they confirmed that the purchase shows the full renewal price, and the £77 (or whatever is applicable) will be taken off which will adjust the direct debit amounts when they sort that out in due course.
With the teamcard points used towards purchase as well, KJ's ST is £231, and mine and Yasmin's combined comes to £290 once the additional £77 comes off each of the two adult ones. Can't complain about that - exciting season ahead methinks!

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Question re ST renewals on 14:37 - Mar 28 with 952 viewsportmanking

Question re ST renewals on 11:52 - Mar 28 by textbackup

£14 of for me

GTFI

£117 for me - I had points on there from the start of this season which I never got around to using. Result!
Question re ST renewals on 14:57 - Mar 28 with 909 viewsSWGF

Question re ST renewals on 13:57 - Mar 28 by hoppy

I can't advise on how it works if paying in full, but in terms of the direct debit, I've just been speaking to the ticket office, and they confirmed that the purchase shows the full renewal price, and the £77 (or whatever is applicable) will be taken off which will adjust the direct debit amounts when they sort that out in due course.
With the teamcard points used towards purchase as well, KJ's ST is £231, and mine and Yasmin's combined comes to £290 once the additional £77 comes off each of the two adult ones. Can't complain about that - exciting season ahead methinks!

Spoke to the Ticket Office this morning and was told the same.

i.e. you'll see the full amount when you click "Confirm", but once it's passed to Accounts, they'll work out what your DD will be minus whatever discounts you've chosen.

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Question re ST renewals on 19:48 - Mar 28 with 720 viewscooperd5

Renewed mine and my lad even though he's off to uni. Saved £62 :-) happy days.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024