Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
These boys need to start helping us. 16:55 - Mar 28 with 957 viewscatch74

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

These boys need to start helping us. on 16:57 - Mar 28 with 902 viewsdominiciawful

I wouldn't mind going to Wimbledon next season if we're still in League One, so I hope they stay up.

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

These boys need to start helping us. on 17:16 - Mar 28 with 793 viewspointofblue

Shame we can’t get rid of all of them - clearly not good enough for the division. And yet we only picked up two points from Morecambe.

(Now watch as Crewe beat us as well…)

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

These boys need to start helping us. on 17:25 - Mar 28 with 748 viewsIpswichKnight

These boys need to start helping us. on 17:16 - Mar 28 by pointofblue

Shame we can’t get rid of all of them - clearly not good enough for the division. And yet we only picked up two points from Morecambe.

(Now watch as Crewe beat us as well…)

In the bad old days you’d look at those results then see when we’re playing them an realise we would be the team to roll over and hand them the 3 points.
These boys need to start helping us. on 17:28 - Mar 28 with 730 viewsGeoffSentence

These boys need to start helping us. on 16:57 - Mar 28 by dominiciawful

I wouldn't mind going to Wimbledon next season if we're still in League One, so I hope they stay up.

I recall their fans being a bunch of absolute tssers at FPR. Would be glad to see them sink.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

These boys need to start helping us. on 17:38 - Mar 28 with 694 viewsSwansea_Blue

That's not at all a surprising picture when you consider that the top half a dozen (or more) have the reverse records. This is one of the more polarised seasons I remember. You'd normally expect someone at the bottom to pick up and odd win, or someone at the top to suffer an upset or two. Sods law when we're playing catch up that everyone above us are relentless in pointing points on the board.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024