Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tyreece Simpson tweet 21:01 - Mar 29 with 2638 viewsabracaDOBRA_

I watched the forum and nobody said he was injured, it was a fan asking if he was and McKenna replied that he was impressed with him and was in first team training.

Now deleted, not helping himself is he…
Tyreece Simpson tweet on 21:03 - Mar 29 with 2555 viewsJ2BLUE

Pretty innocent tweet if a fan asked the question? Can't see what he's done wrong there.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Tyreece Simpson tweet on 21:07 - Mar 29 with 2477 viewsabracaDOBRA_

Tyreece Simpson tweet on 21:03 - Mar 29 by J2BLUE

Pretty innocent tweet if a fan asked the question? Can't see what he's done wrong there.

Nobody said he was injured. McKenna said he was in first team training so not sure we needed him to clarify that?

He probably got a text from a mate and didn’t know what was said, it was like he was trying to say the club were using that as the excuse to why he wasn’t playing.
Tyreece Simpson tweet on 21:11 - Mar 29 with 2396 viewsFrimleyBlue

Apart from no one from the club said he was injured.....
[Post edited 29 Mar 2022 21:12]

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Tyreece Simpson tweet on 21:12 - Mar 29 with 2395 viewsclive_baker

The fan said 'I know he's injured at the moment' and KM actually corrected it with his answer, saying he's fit and in his 2nd week of full training, up to him to prove himself.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Tyreece Simpson tweet on 21:13 - Mar 29 with 2364 viewsabracaDOBRA_

Tyreece Simpson tweet on 21:11 - Mar 29 by FrimleyBlue

He’s a young lad with lots to learn, I don’t want to get on his back. Probably realised it wasn’t the wisest move. Noticed he’s changed his bio to have the clubs @ in now. Let’s hope he kicks on
Tyreece Simpson tweet on 21:13 - Mar 29 with 2364 viewsSkip_Intro

that boy needs a decent agent who isn't just in it for whatever he can get out of the player short term...
Tyreece Simpson tweet on 21:17 - Mar 29 with 2290 viewsMullet

Tyreece Simpson tweet on 21:13 - Mar 29 by Skip_Intro

that boy needs a decent agent who isn't just in it for whatever he can get out of the player short term...

Although conversely, we've not had a great track record of pushing the boat out for academy products in the last few years.

Think picking a side when we're so far removed from it is pointless. Just look at the Woolfy revelations to Andy Warren this week.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Tyreece Simpson tweet on 21:17 - Mar 29 with 2270 viewsJ2BLUE

Tyreece Simpson tweet on 21:11 - Mar 29 by FrimleyBlue

It seems a fan did though. So his tweet was fine.

You are so desperate for negatives.

Truly impaired.

Login to get fewer ads

Tyreece Simpson tweet on 21:18 - Mar 29 with 2263 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Tyreece Simpson tweet on 21:13 - Mar 29 by Skip_Intro

He also needs a decent manager who won't either expect too much of him or throw him under the bus at every mistake he makes. He at least has that now. There is as much harm done by fans jumping on every social media comment as there is done by the poor advice of agents.

I hope Simpson settles down and reaps the benefits of developing with us over the net few seasons.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Tyreece Simpson tweet on 21:19 - Mar 29 with 2229 viewsFrimleyBlue

Tyreece Simpson tweet on 21:17 - Mar 29 by J2BLUE

Wasn't me that made the OP. Just letting you know the club didn't say he was injured.

You re so desperate to want to say I'm desperate for negatives

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Tyreece Simpson tweet on 21:20 - Mar 29 with 2196 viewsJ2BLUE

Tyreece Simpson tweet on 21:19 - Mar 29 by FrimleyBlue

Wasn't me that made the OP. Just letting you know the club didn't say he was injured.

You re so desperate to want to say I'm desperate for negatives

ZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Truly impaired.

Tyreece Simpson tweet on 21:25 - Mar 29 with 2086 viewsabracaDOBRA_

Tyreece Simpson tweet on 21:17 - Mar 29 by J2BLUE

His tweet was put as if the club had said he was injured and he was letting fans know he wasn’t. The fan just asked where he was and McKenna answered glowingly about him. I think it was more likely he was given some false info by a mate watching it
Tyreece Simpson tweet on 21:27 - Mar 29 with 2050 viewsJ2BLUE

Tyreece Simpson tweet on 21:25 - Mar 29 by abracaDOBRA_

His tweet was put as if the club had said he was injured and he was letting fans know he wasn’t. The fan just asked where he was and McKenna answered glowingly about him. I think it was more likely he was given some false info by a mate watching it

The only facts are the fan suggesting he's injured and him tweeting he isn't.

Anything else is pure speculation and unfair on him.

Truly impaired.

Tyreece Simpson tweet on 21:33 - Mar 29 with 1943 viewsabracaDOBRA_

Tyreece Simpson tweet on 21:27 - Mar 29 by J2BLUE

The only facts are the fan suggesting he's injured and him tweeting he isn't.

Anything else is pure speculation and unfair on him.

Doesn’t sound like you watched it? Think you’d understand where I’m coming from if you did. We didn’t need clarification from him because McKenna said he was with the first team. The fan was just asking if we’d see him in the first team and mentioned if he was out or not. McKenna replied he wasn’t
Tyreece Simpson tweet on 21:37 - Mar 29 with 1885 viewsJ2BLUE

Tyreece Simpson tweet on 21:33 - Mar 29 by abracaDOBRA_

Doesn’t sound like you watched it? Think you’d understand where I’m coming from if you did. We didn’t need clarification from him because McKenna said he was with the first team. The fan was just asking if we’d see him in the first team and mentioned if he was out or not. McKenna replied he wasn’t

I didn't but Clive Baker above said: The fan said 'I know he's injured at the moment'

Even if McKenna answered, based on that, it would seem to be an innocent tweet. I might be wrong. Think we should give him the benefit of the doubt though.

Truly impaired.

Tyreece Simpson tweet on 21:38 - Mar 29 with 1875 viewsIllinoisblue

He comes across as a kid who just wants to play football. He was enjoying life at Swindon then it’s taken away from him. Can see why he might be pissed off.

On the flip side, very good to hear Ashton saying the club comes first and won’t be led by agents.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Tyreece Simpson tweet on 21:40 - Mar 29 with 1838 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Tyreece Simpson tweet on 21:33 - Mar 29 by abracaDOBRA_

Maybe he Tweeted before McKenna replied?

I think that sometimes people read too much into Tweets. The fact he has deleted it suggests he ultimately decided it wasn't necessary/helpful/wise.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Tyreece Simpson tweet on 21:42 - Mar 29 with 1794 viewsabracaDOBRA_

Tyreece Simpson tweet on 21:40 - Mar 29 by Nthsuffolkblue

Maybe he Tweeted before McKenna replied?

I think that sometimes people read too much into Tweets. The fact he has deleted it suggests he ultimately decided it wasn't necessary/helpful/wise.

He tweeted it after it was finished. Anyway, he’s deleted it now and I suspect he was given some false info, can’t imagine he sat down and watched it. Hopefully he kicks on, want to see him do well here. He has always come across as a good lad
Tyreece Simpson tweet on 21:46 - Mar 29 with 1725 viewsLankHenners

Tyreece Simpson tweet on 21:37 - Mar 29 by J2BLUE

I didn't but Clive Baker above said: The fan said 'I know he's injured at the moment'

Even if McKenna answered, based on that, it would seem to be an innocent tweet. I might be wrong. Think we should give him the benefit of the doubt though.

Yeah, this is the sort of thing Dyer was bang on about - Simpson's a young lad who just wants to play and people speculating negatively about anything and everything doesn't do anyone any favours.

To me it seems very innocent - gets wind that he's being labelled as injured, fires off a tweet, realises what has happened and deletes it. Not a big deal and certainly no need for people to jump to a negative angle.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Tyreece Simpson tweet on 21:52 - Mar 29 with 1612 viewsSitfcB

The tweet wasn’t in reply to anything?

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024