Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Maybe I missed it, but did nobody ask a question about Dyer? 21:11 - Mar 29 with 1618 viewsIllinoisblue

Nt

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Maybe I missed it, but did nobody ask a question about Dyer? on 21:18 - Mar 29 with 1595 viewsPhilTWTD

No, there was a question about the academy in general but nothing specific.
Maybe I missed it, but did nobody ask a question about Dyer? on 21:19 - Mar 29 with 1582 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Maybe I missed it, but did nobody ask a question about Dyer? on 21:18 - Mar 29 by PhilTWTD

Hasn't McKenna said he is going to chat with Dyer? Unless he has done that already, there probably isn't anything more to say and any questions would be batted away wouldn't they?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Maybe I missed it, but did nobody ask a question about Dyer? on 21:23 - Mar 29 with 1548 viewsLord_Lucan

No, but the ball boys and girls got the hairdryer

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Maybe I missed it, but did nobody ask a question about Dyer? on 21:24 - Mar 29 with 1545 viewsMillsTash

Don’t be silly. Water bottle lids are more important.
Maybe I missed it, but did nobody ask a question about Dyer? on 21:25 - Mar 29 with 1497 viewsSwansea_Blue

Maybe I missed it, but did nobody ask a question about Dyer? on 21:23 - Mar 29 by Lord_Lucan

No, but the ball boys and girls got the hairdryer

The correct term is ‘Ball persons of no specific gender’ ya bloody heathen

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Maybe I missed it, but did nobody ask a question about Dyer? on 21:26 - Mar 29 with 1482 viewsLord_Lucan

Maybe I missed it, but did nobody ask a question about Dyer? on 21:24 - Mar 29 by MillsTash

Don’t be silly. Water bottle lids are more important.

Ha Ha.

......and he wouldn't let it go would he!

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

Maybe I missed it, but did nobody ask a question about Dyer? on 21:34 - Mar 29 with 1429 viewsLord_Lucan

Maybe I missed it, but did nobody ask a question about Dyer? on 21:25 - Mar 29 by Swansea_Blue

The correct term is ‘Ball persons of no specific gender’ ya bloody heathen

I get the term ball boys and girls but surely a ball boy will have a cock - unless of course he is a massive fanny.

Maybe I missed it, but did nobody ask a question about Dyer? on 21:37 - Mar 29 with 1391 viewsSwansea_Blue

Maybe I missed it, but did nobody ask a question about Dyer? on 21:34 - Mar 29 by Lord_Lucan

I get the term ball boys and girls but surely a ball boy will have a cock - unless of course he is a massive fanny.

According to the fans forum they’re all massive fannies. Nuts innit, what a waste of a question.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Login to get fewer ads

Maybe I missed it, but did nobody ask a question about Dyer? on 02:07 - Mar 30 with 1125 viewsKieran_Knows

No, although rumour has it he’s turning up to the game this weekend with ‘Simpson 47’ on the back of the home shirt.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Maybe I missed it, but did nobody ask a question about Dyer? on 04:10 - Mar 30 with 1060 viewsBigCommon

Maybe I missed it, but did nobody ask a question about Dyer? on 21:34 - Mar 29 by Lord_Lucan

Regardless , I got the impression that our "ball people?", "ball folk?" ,are set to be trained in the art of sh!thousery, by the sounds of it..? Once the ball folk have nailed the Dark Arts, we can get those ruddy, flippin' bottle tops finally sorted. .. Once that nightmare is dealt with. We can concentrate on the league....
Maybe I missed it, but did nobody ask a question about Dyer? on 06:46 - Mar 30 with 991 viewstextbackup

Glad it didn’t get asked, enough time has been spent talking about the u23 coach this past week.

Focusing only on the positives is our priority now.

The performance guy, Andy rolls, seems a really decent fella. And next FF I’d like Gary Probert to be there as he seems to be a guy they spoke of alot

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Maybe I missed it, but did nobody ask a question about Dyer? on 08:03 - Mar 30 with 852 viewsChurchman

Maybe I missed it, but did nobody ask a question about Dyer? on 21:18 - Mar 29 by PhilTWTD

I was a bit surprised KD was mentioned as his views regarding youth progression, or lack of it, we’re at odds with what was being said last night.

Maybe it was best left where it was.
Maybe I missed it, but did nobody ask a question about Dyer? on 11:45 - Mar 30 with 631 viewsbracknell_blue

KD was at the event at Bury Town on Monday with John Wark & Terry Butcher, showing support to them but not answering any questions. But TB said it would all come out in good time.

Poll: Should Thatcher have a state funeral

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024