Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Are town launching its own TV/streaming service? 22:05 - Mar 29 with 1380 viewsIpswich_Crazy

Does anyone know?

Poll: Are fans getting fed up with Sky Sports changing our Kick off schedules?

Are town launching its own TV/streaming service? on 22:06 - Mar 29 with 1384 viewsKievthegreat

I'm guessing they've done the maths and they've worked out the cut that ifollow takes is bigger than the cost of them running it themselves.
Are town launching its own TV/streaming service? on 22:41 - Mar 29 with 1267 viewsMenton

Are town launching its own TV/streaming service? on 22:06 - Mar 29 by Kievthegreat

I'm guessing they've done the maths and they've worked out the cut that ifollow takes is bigger than the cost of them running it themselves.

I guess that is bad news for ‘overseas’ viewers.

Gareth McCauley in Dead Man's Shoes
Poll: Which of our strikers will get injured for the Republic of Ireland tomorrow?

Are town launching its own TV/streaming service? on 23:12 - Mar 29 with 1196 viewsKievthegreat

Are town launching its own TV/streaming service? on 22:41 - Mar 29 by Menton

Why? Unless they are deciding to not stream games at all (a bad move I'd have thought), I don't see how it affects people overseas or not.
Are town launching its own TV/streaming service? on 23:35 - Mar 29 with 1148 viewsIllinoisblue

Are town launching its own TV/streaming service? on 23:12 - Mar 29 by Kievthegreat

Why? Unless they are deciding to not stream games at all (a bad move I'd have thought), I don't see how it affects people overseas or not.

Here’s what Sunderland do for a comparison:

https://www.safc.com/news/team-news/live-video

Can’t see it will be much different from what’s offered now. Just be Town TV rather than IFollow

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Are town launching its own TV/streaming service? on 00:42 - Mar 30 with 1079 viewsStrimmer

As long as they move it to a fast, reliable, stable platform I'm all for it. When you look at what the average live streaming bedroom kid can pump out on twitch or youtube (albeit using the vast amazon/google infrastructure) it fair boggles my noggin we barely get something watchable on our TEN pounds a throw streams.

Also multi cam coverage but Ashtons already said he wants to move to that

Poll: Was it a punch?

Are town launching its own TV/streaming service? on 06:39 - Mar 30 with 924 viewsVeggie

Are town launching its own TV/streaming service? on 22:41 - Mar 29 by Menton

Will reduce the number of armchair experts for sure
Are town launching its own TV/streaming service? on 07:59 - Mar 30 with 862 viewsellerblue

Are town launching its own TV/streaming service? on 23:12 - Mar 29 by Kievthegreat

has a timeline been set on this, because renewal of i follow will be due in Jun/Jul so will need to know if to renew or not.

Heinsberg Blue

Are town launching its own TV/streaming service? on 08:04 - Mar 30 with 834 viewsSteve_M

Are town launching its own TV/streaming service? on 07:59 - Mar 30 by ellerblue

has a timeline been set on this, because renewal of i follow will be due in Jun/Jul so will need to know if to renew or not.

Ashton said 'within a year' so I think that means 23-24 season at the earliest.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Login to get fewer ads

Are town launching its own TV/streaming service? on 08:08 - Mar 30 with 815 viewsjeera

Are town launching its own TV/streaming service? on 06:39 - Mar 30 by Veggie

By that logic should a number of fans not be allowed into the ground either until they've proven they understand what it is they are tutting at?

People want to see their team play however they can and no one has the monopoly on that.
[Post edited 30 Mar 2022 8:10]

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Are town launching its own TV/streaming service? on 08:15 - Mar 30 with 785 viewsBarcaBlue

Are town launching its own TV/streaming service? on 06:39 - Mar 30 by Veggie

Would you like to expand on that?
Are town launching its own TV/streaming service? on 08:46 - Mar 30 with 716 viewsjeera

Are town launching its own TV/streaming service? on 08:15 - Mar 30 by BarcaBlue

Would you like to expand on that?

Probably a Paul cook fan.

They're a strange sort.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024