Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sam Williams from Man United is our new Head of Recruitment… 06:55 - Mar 30 with 2103 viewsKieran_Knows

… sorry for the EADT link, Phil!

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Sam Williams from Man United is our new Head of Recruitment… on 07:13 - Mar 30 with 1976 viewstextbackup

Taking MUFC staff… we aren’t mucking around are we

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Sam Williams from Man United is our new Head of Recruitment… on 07:19 - Mar 30 with 1927 viewsdavblue

Sam Williams from Man United is our new Head of Recruitment… on 07:13 - Mar 30 by textbackup

Encouraging not doing things on the cheap!
Sam Williams from Man United is our new Head of Recruitment… on 07:24 - Mar 30 with 1893 viewsKieran_Knows

Sam Williams from Man United is our new Head of Recruitment… on 07:13 - Mar 30 by textbackup

Encouraging signs buh.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Sam Williams from Man United is our new Head of Recruitment… on 07:36 - Mar 30 with 1839 viewsPlums

Ashton was clearly being coy about that last night - perhaps an embargoed press release had already gone out. If not, I doubt he’ll be impressed by this article stealing the club’s thunder.
An impressive appointment though, real show of intent.
[Post edited 30 Mar 2022 7:36]

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Sam Williams from Man United is our new Head of Recruitment… on 08:05 - Mar 30 with 1645 viewsSitfcB

Sam Williams from Man United is our new Head of Recruitment… on 07:36 - Mar 30 by Plums

Ashton was clearly being coy about that last night - perhaps an embargoed press release had already gone out. If not, I doubt he’ll be impressed by this article stealing the club’s thunder.

Confirmed by the club now.

Watson/EADT wouldn’t have broken an embargo. He’d have got a whisper I reckon.
[Post edited 30 Mar 2022 8:06]

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Sam Williams from Man United is our new Head of Recruitment… on 08:09 - Mar 30 with 1588 viewsjeera

But will he get a room?
[Post edited 30 Mar 2022 8:09]

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Sam Williams from Man United is our new Head of Recruitment… on 08:18 - Mar 30 with 1485 viewsPlums

Sam Williams from Man United is our new Head of Recruitment… on 08:05 - Mar 30 by SitfcB

Confirmed by the club now.

Watson/EADT wouldn’t have broken an embargo. He’d have got a whisper I reckon.
[Post edited 30 Mar 2022 8:06]

Thanks. They haven’t broken the embargo, there was probably a release issued last night - embargoed until this morning
[Post edited 30 Mar 2022 8:18]

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Sam Williams from Man United is our new Head of Recruitment… on 08:25 - Mar 30 with 1422 viewsSimonds92

Sam Williams from Man United is our new Head of Recruitment… on 07:36 - Mar 30 by Plums

I mean it's a slightly more difficult job here than suggesting to the manager they sign Varane and Ronaldo! I'm sure we must have offered him a decent payrise for that. What it does hopefully indicate is that McKenna is planning to be here long term and hopefully if we're top 2 come November and Championship clubs come sniffing around he's willing to stick around and see the project through.
Login to get fewer ads

Sam Williams from Man United is our new Head of Recruitment… on 08:49 - Mar 30 with 1230 viewsRozz

Edit, whooshed.
[Post edited 30 Mar 2022 8:50]
Sam Williams from Man United is our new Head of Recruitment… on 09:14 - Mar 30 with 1048 viewsitfcjoe

Sam Williams from Man United is our new Head of Recruitment… on 08:18 - Mar 30 by Plums

Thanks. They haven’t broken the embargo, there was probably a release issued last night - embargoed until this morning
[Post edited 30 Mar 2022 8:18]

More likely they get the story and club asked them to hold it back but still granted them exclusivity.

If it was embargoed then it would have been on here at the same time

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024