Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Youngster kits 10:10 - Mar 30 with 536 viewsclive_baker

Think I've asked this before, but I wondered if anyone knows if we do a very small shirt, I'm talking 12 - 24 months? I can see on the site they seem to start at about 5 or 6 yrs, but I've defintely seen younger kids out and about in the jersey.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Youngster kits on 10:14 - Mar 30 with 508 viewsMattinLondon

I’m pretty sure that those sizes are very limited in stock and sell-out very quickly.

Maybe give the club shop a call to see if they have any of those shirts that aren’t on the site?
Youngster kits on 10:16 - Mar 30 with 494 viewsKieran_Knows

The smallest is 18-24 months, but they've been sold out for ages. My boy was only born in December, but I wanted to get the smallest shirt with his name on so I could hang it up in his room, but I've been checking every day for ages (and gone in store a couple of times) and I don't think there is any restocks on them.
[Post edited 30 Mar 2022 10:17]

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Youngster kits on 10:18 - Mar 30 with 478 viewsclive_baker

Youngster kits on 10:14 - Mar 30 by MattinLondon

I’m pretty sure that those sizes are very limited in stock and sell-out very quickly.

Maybe give the club shop a call to see if they have any of those shirts that aren’t on the site?

Ahh, fair enough. I rarely have time pre match to go into the shop, I might try and be more organised on Saturday and pop in there and have a look.

I'll drop them a note and see how I can get one if possible. Thanks for the reply.

Youngster kits on 10:22 - Mar 30 with 447 viewsclive_baker

Youngster kits on 10:16 - Mar 30 by Kieran_Knows

The smallest is 18-24 months, but they've been sold out for ages. My boy was only born in December, but I wanted to get the smallest shirt with his name on so I could hang it up in his room, but I've been checking every day for ages (and gone in store a couple of times) and I don't think there is any restocks on them.
[Post edited 30 Mar 2022 10:17]

That's annoying. I particularly fancied one this year as it's the Ed Sheeran sponsorship, would be a cool little thing to keep for when he gets older.

I'll let you know if I see any for sale.

Youngster kits on 10:24 - Mar 30 with 437 viewsKieran_Knows

Youngster kits on 10:22 - Mar 30 by clive_baker

That's annoying. I particularly fancied one this year as it's the Ed Sheeran sponsorship, would be a cool little thing to keep for when he gets older.

Yes, I did actually email them a little while back and they said no restocks as well. I definitely won't miss out on next seasons, but just a shame I'll miss his first shirt!

That would be great, cheers Clive.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Youngster kits on 10:26 - Mar 30 with 419 viewshoppy

They used to have a good stock of smaller ones when Tabby was at the club. I'm surprised you can't get some of them these days with 'Chaplin' on the back?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Youngster kits on 10:28 - Mar 30 with 414 viewsitfcjoe

Sold out, they do exist but came into stock so late - something like middle of November

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Youngster kits on 10:33 - Mar 30 with 399 viewsBarcaBlue

Youngster kits on 10:22 - Mar 30 by clive_baker

Would you mind posting on here if get any news on availability? My first granddaughter born last month wants one. Her Mum had a Greene King shirt at 9 months, and an Ed Sheeran would be cool as aa family tradition. Ta.
Login to get fewer ads

Youngster kits on 11:05 - Mar 30 with 347 viewsclive_baker

Youngster kits on 10:33 - Mar 30 by BarcaBlue

Would you mind posting on here if get any news on availability? My first granddaughter born last month wants one. Her Mum had a Greene King shirt at 9 months, and an Ed Sheeran would be cool as aa family tradition. Ta.

Yeah I will certainly do that if I learn anything mate. Agree an Ed Sheeran one would be cool, he's only going to become more and more of a global icon as he gets older, so I think it would make for a neat little keepsake.

Many congratulations on becoming a grandparent.

Youngster kits on 11:08 - Mar 30 with 335 viewsbelgablue

Youngster kits on 11:05 - Mar 30 by clive_baker

Yeah I will certainly do that if I learn anything mate. Agree an Ed Sheeran one would be cool, he's only going to become more and more of a global icon as he gets older, so I think it would make for a neat little keepsake.

Many congratulations on becoming a grandparent.

Thanks also from me - I've been checking for ages. Hopefully our new more commercially minded owners sort some of these supply issues as well - clearly a demand for starting the indoctrination as early as possible!

Poll: Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024