Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Warning - Look at me post - I am drinking cappuccino in Floriana 11:16 - Mar 30 with 777 viewsWeWereZombies

I know, most people drink it in a cup...

Anyway, I have just regaled the three people who own the café run by the hockey club with the story of our first European tie, apologised for putting ten goals past them, explained that they helped Alf Ramsey on his way to understanding international games and winning the World Cup.

Then I asked them where Floriana's ground was and they waved to the east and told me 'somewhere over ther, we are not really interested in sport'...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Warning - Look at me post - I am drinking cappuccino in Floriana on 11:17 - Mar 30 with 755 viewsfooters

Be sure to pay a trip to the Malteser mines while you're there.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Warning - Look at me post - I am drinking cappuccino in Floriana on 11:19 - Mar 30 with 734 viewswkj

Unless it is a panda pop at Bressingham Steam Museum, there is absolutely nothing to gloat about here.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Warning - Look at me post - I am drinking cappuccino in Floriana on 11:20 - Mar 30 with 722 viewsWeWereZombies

Warning - Look at me post - I am drinking cappuccino in Floriana on 11:17 - Mar 30 by footers

Be sure to pay a trip to the Malteser mines while you're there.

I will be sure to do that - Lord of the Revels, that's me...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Warning - Look at me post - I am drinking cappuccino in Floriana on 11:43 - Mar 30 with 649 viewsbracknell_blue

I was in Malta for business in 2003, doing some training as part of Malta's EU accession. My host took me on a detour on the way back to the airport to see Floriana's ground - we were on a road above it on what passes for a hill on Malta - because he knew I was a massive Town fan. Maltese people are very nice!

Poll: Should Thatcher have a state funeral

Warning - Look at me post - I am drinking cappuccino in Floriana on 11:45 - Mar 30 with 631 viewsMeadowlark

Warning - Look at me post - I am drinking cappuccino in Floriana on 11:43 - Mar 30 by bracknell_blue

I was in Malta for business in 2003, doing some training as part of Malta's EU accession. My host took me on a detour on the way back to the airport to see Floriana's ground - we were on a road above it on what passes for a hill on Malta - because he knew I was a massive Town fan. Maltese people are very nice!

...but you don't want to make a Maltese cross.....
Warning - Look at me post - I am drinking cappuccino in Floriana on 12:57 - Mar 30 with 561 viewsclive_baker

They know exactly where it is. They're probably season ticket holders, they're just thoroughly p1ssed off at you asking for the Wifi password and rubbing it in about d1cking them 60 years ago.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024