Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Yeah but Labour / Corbyn 14:00 - Mar 30 with 1165 viewsnoggin

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Yeah but Labour / Corbyn on 14:36 - Mar 30 with 1085 viewsGeoffSentence

There are some things to sensitive to joke about.

Cheese FFS.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Yeah but Labour / Corbyn on 14:39 - Mar 30 with 1075 viewsnoggin

Yeah but Labour / Corbyn on 14:36 - Mar 30 by GeoffSentence

There are some things to sensitive to joke about.

Cheese FFS.

Or penis cheese.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Yeah but Labour / Corbyn on 14:45 - Mar 30 with 1056 viewsvilanovablue

Good god I can barely listen to that. He gets a succession of ill-informed idiots call him up, it's so depressing.
Yeah but Labour / Corbyn on 15:23 - Mar 30 with 1010 viewsjeera

Yeah but Labour / Corbyn on 14:45 - Mar 30 by vilanovablue

Good god I can barely listen to that. He gets a succession of ill-informed idiots call him up, it's so depressing.

That was hard work.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Yeah but Labour / Corbyn on 15:43 - Mar 30 with 981 viewsfooters

Yeah but Labour / Corbyn on 14:45 - Mar 30 by vilanovablue

Anyone who rings into radio phone-ins is a bit special, let's face it. But JO'B gets some howlers. It's the pinaccle of 'I reckon, right' politics'.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Yeah but Labour / Corbyn on 16:30 - Mar 30 with 906 viewsRyorry

"This is the problem with obsessing about penises. Oh, and cheese".

Funnier than most so-called comedy on TV tbf (albeit rather tragic too).

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Yeah but Labour / Corbyn on 17:40 - Mar 30 with 834 viewsfactual_blue

Yeah but Labour / Corbyn on 15:43 - Mar 30 by footers

Anyone who rings into radio phone-ins is a bit special, let's face it. But JO'B gets some howlers. It's the pinaccle of 'I reckon, right' politics'.

When JO'B was on HIGNFY, his phone-in was memorably described as 'what Twitter would sound like'.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Yeah but Labour / Corbyn on 17:43 - Mar 30 with 827 viewsfooters

Yeah but Labour / Corbyn on 17:40 - Mar 30 by factual_blue

When JO'B was on HIGNFY, his phone-in was memorably described as 'what Twitter would sound like'.

Time to end the disastrous democratic experiment.

Login to get fewer ads

Yeah but Labour / Corbyn on 17:47 - Mar 30 with 814 viewsfactual_blue

Yeah but Labour / Corbyn on 17:43 - Mar 30 by footers

Time to end the disastrous democratic experiment.

We need a triumvirate in charge: Toksvig, Attenborough and Hislop.

Yeah but Labour / Corbyn on 17:49 - Mar 30 with 810 viewsfooters

Yeah but Labour / Corbyn on 17:47 - Mar 30 by factual_blue

We need a triumvirate in charge: Toksvig, Attenborough and Hislop.

Whenever I look at Sandi Toksvig I can't help but wonder if that's what Gordon Ramsay will look like in 20 years.

Yeah but Labour / Corbyn on 17:54 - Mar 30 with 798 viewsfactual_blue

Yeah but Labour / Corbyn on 17:49 - Mar 30 by footers

Whenever I look at Sandi Toksvig I can't help but wonder if that's what Gordon Ramsay will look like in 20 years.

The late Roger Lloyd-Pack was the biological uncle of her children.
[Post edited 30 Mar 2022 17:54]

Yeah but Labour / Corbyn on 18:45 - Mar 30 with 749 viewsHARRY10

You can see why it is so easy to wind up these righties - gullible is not the word

Numerous righties were spontaneously combusting over the 'ploughwomans' story, oblivious to the fact that it was a joke, one that worked as it got national publicity.

These poor unfortunates believe that the whole world is a conspiracy against them, so will swallow anything - however manipulated and distorted the story is. Even when it is explained to them, they continue bleating it out.

Meanwhile - A production of The Phantom of the Opera has been brought in from China to tour the EU because Brexit red tape made it too “expensive” to use a British one.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/phantom-of-the-opera-brings-in-chinese-pro

and

Brexit swiped £17bn from UK trade with the EU in just three months as new costs and red tape punished businesses, a spending watchdog has found.

"Firms also filled in an extraordinary 48 million customs declarations and 140,000 export health certificates in the eight months after the UK left the single market and customs union, the National Audit Office (NAO) finds.

But it also warns some of 41 ports needing upgrades might not have been ready if the controls had been introduced this year and that traders will still face “significant risks” when they are.

The verdict comes as the economic damage from leaving the EU becomes clearer — after the Office for Budget Responsibility said GDP will fall by 4 per cent, twice the loss from the Covid pandemic."
Yeah but Labour / Corbyn on 10:23 - Mar 31 with 567 viewsEireannach_gorm

Yeah but Labour / Corbyn on 18:45 - Mar 30 by HARRY10

You can see why it is so easy to wind up these righties - gullible is not the word

Numerous righties were spontaneously combusting over the 'ploughwomans' story, oblivious to the fact that it was a joke, one that worked as it got national publicity.

These poor unfortunates believe that the whole world is a conspiracy against them, so will swallow anything - however manipulated and distorted the story is. Even when it is explained to them, they continue bleating it out.

Meanwhile - A production of The Phantom of the Opera has been brought in from China to tour the EU because Brexit red tape made it too “expensive” to use a British one.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/phantom-of-the-opera-brings-in-chinese-pro

and

Brexit swiped £17bn from UK trade with the EU in just three months as new costs and red tape punished businesses, a spending watchdog has found.

"Firms also filled in an extraordinary 48 million customs declarations and 140,000 export health certificates in the eight months after the UK left the single market and customs union, the National Audit Office (NAO) finds.

But it also warns some of 41 ports needing upgrades might not have been ready if the controls had been introduced this year and that traders will still face “significant risks” when they are.

The verdict comes as the economic damage from leaving the EU becomes clearer — after the Office for Budget Responsibility said GDP will fall by 4 per cent, twice the loss from the Covid pandemic."

But penises. Oh, and cheese.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024