Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Donacien: Hoppy's always been by far my favourite TWTD poster 10:19 - Apr 1 with 561 viewshoppy

"I see a lot of similarities with myself", Janoi continued, "often been undervalued or ignored, but then once given a more regular chance to have a run, becomes one of the first on the team sheet."
[Post edited 1 Apr 2022 10:19]

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Donacien: Hoppy's always been by far my favourite TWTD poster on 10:26 - Apr 1 with 534 viewsSwansea_Blue

You're supposed to be lining up. I'm not sure who'll join you. Maybe a cameo from Harry From Bath?

Ashton: If the Stars Line Up Jackson Will Stay 1st Apr 2022 10:16
Town CEO Mark Ashton says striker Kayden Jackson will be staying with the Blues “if the stars align”, skipper Sam Morsy having said earlier in the week that he is “led to believe” that the 28-year-old will sign a new deal at Portman Road. 14

[Post edited 1 Apr 2022 10:27]

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Donacien: Hoppy's always been by far my favourite TWTD poster on 12:35 - Apr 1 with 414 viewshoppy

Donacien: Hoppy's always been by far my favourite TWTD poster on 10:26 - Apr 1 by Swansea_Blue

You're supposed to be lining up. I'm not sure who'll join you. Maybe a cameo from Harry From Bath?

Ashton: If the Stars Line Up Jackson Will Stay 1st Apr 2022 10:16
Town CEO Mark Ashton says striker Kayden Jackson will be staying with the Blues “if the stars align”, skipper Sam Morsy having said earlier in the week that he is “led to believe” that the 28-year-old will sign a new deal at Portman Road. 14

[Post edited 1 Apr 2022 10:27]

Sorry if it's my fault if he doesn't stay - I wasn't sure where I was supposed to be lining up, if at all.

Donacien: Hoppy's always been by far my favourite TWTD poster on 12:37 - Apr 1 with 412 viewsPhilTWTD

Worst April fool ever.
Donacien: Hoppy's always been by far my favourite TWTD poster on 12:50 - Apr 1 with 386 viewshoppy

Donacien: Hoppy's always been by far my favourite TWTD poster on 12:37 - Apr 1 by PhilTWTD

Worst April fool ever.

Bit harsh. You could've said "One of the worst..."

Donacien: Hoppy's always been by far my favourite TWTD poster on 13:02 - Apr 1 with 364 viewsfarkenhell

Donacien: Hoppy's always been by far my favourite TWTD poster on 12:50 - Apr 1 by hoppy

Bit harsh. You could've said "One of the worst..."

On the other hand, he could've missed out "April" altogether!
Donacien: Hoppy's always been by far my favourite TWTD poster on 13:04 - Apr 1 with 362 viewshoppy

Donacien: Hoppy's always been by far my favourite TWTD poster on 13:02 - Apr 1 by farkenhell

On the other hand, he could've missed out "April" altogether!

Probably a truer comment.

Donacien: Hoppy's always been by far my favourite TWTD poster on 13:40 - Apr 1 with 333 viewsfactual_blue

Donacien: Hoppy's always been by far my favourite TWTD poster on 12:37 - Apr 1 by PhilTWTD

Worst April fool ever.

Making it about yourself again Phil?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024