Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So sloppy today 16:44 - Apr 2 with 487 viewsRobTheMonk

I've lost count of the amount of relatively simple passes that have been underhit or passed to the wrong place today.

Just seems a real off day.
So sloppy today on 16:47 - Apr 2 with 455 viewsStrimmer

Definitely feels like a classic off day from the commentary. Such things do not unduly worry me, they happen. A shame we can’t afford them at this stage

Poll: Was it a punch?

So sloppy today on 16:55 - Apr 2 with 409 viewsjeera

So sloppy today on 16:47 - Apr 2 by Strimmer

Definitely feels like a classic off day from the commentary. Such things do not unduly worry me, they happen. A shame we can’t afford them at this stage

Had the season's start been remotely acceptable games like today could be chalked off.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

So sloppy today on 17:02 - Apr 2 with 381 viewsStrimmer

So sloppy today on 16:55 - Apr 2 by jeera

Had the season's start been remotely acceptable games like today could be chalked off.

The start but also what I’m calling ‘the spring draws’ to be fair.

Either way our recent problems in front of goal is really the red alert. If you can’t score when you dominate games you’ll never steal wins when you’re on an off day

So sloppy today on 17:08 - Apr 2 with 351 viewsDavoIPB

So sloppy today on 17:02 - Apr 2 by Strimmer

The start but also what I’m calling ‘the spring draws’ to be fair.

Either way our recent problems in front of goal is really the red alert. If you can’t score when you dominate games you’ll never steal wins when you’re on an off day

Yep. People say start has been our problem. The problem has really been our draws lately. Everyone else has won. We have shown that we are a midtable league 1 side.
So sloppy today on 17:13 - Apr 2 with 329 viewsStrimmer

So sloppy today on 17:08 - Apr 2 by DavoIPB

Yep. People say start has been our problem. The problem has really been our draws lately. Everyone else has won. We have shown that we are a midtable league 1 side.

I still believe we’re on the road to being really good. Goals needed obvs but we also need that intangible make-it-happen thing. Winning when poor, sh!thousing games out, all that. Tricky to pin down but ‘become a winning team’ if you will. Like Cambridge are against us.

So sloppy today on 17:14 - Apr 2 with 320 viewswkj

WHen Chaplin plays, pay very close attention to his first touch. I am not a Chaplin fan over all - Gwion used to score some goals too but people got on his case, where as Chaplin's first touch isn't any better.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

So sloppy today on 17:40 - Apr 2 with 279 viewsbilllm

All round rubbish performance, they offered nothing and yet still if it wasn't for Walton would have been 0-3
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024