Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chins Up Fellow Blues. 17:24 - Apr 2 with 429 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Play offs now out of reach but some exciting times ahead. Some new additions in the summer and we go for it with an excellent young progressive manager and back room staff.
Bad day at the office today and it happens every so often so I’m going to enjoy the rest of the season and look forward to the next one.
Uppa Town.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Chins Up Fellow Blues. on 17:27 - Apr 2 with 389 viewsN2_Blue

Yep terrible day at the office, but i'm sill positive.

McKenna knows what he needs to improve for next season.

Hopefully not too much change in personnel except up front and use the last 5 games to see who is worth hanging on to from the fringe players.

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Chins Up Fellow Blues. on 17:31 - Apr 2 with 356 viewsfooters

After the last 15 or so years, this is the best I've felt about Town in a long, long time. New ownership, professional set-up at the Club, commitment to improving the facilities, one of the best young managers in the country, exciting, talented players in the squad... Lots and lots to look forward to. Just think where we were just a coupld of years ago!

I'm with you, dear chap. This season is over but the future for ITFC looks brighter than it has in many a moon.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Chins Up Fellow Blues. on 17:32 - Apr 2 with 344 viewsChurchman

Good post - the voice of reason.

The club is on the up overall and there is every reason to optimistic about the future.
Chins Up Fellow Blues. on 17:56 - Apr 2 with 289 viewsRyorry

Absolutely - even for the incurable optimists amongst us, it's been more about next season since KM came in than any real expectation of the play-offs.

Top 6 was a bit of a dream dangling before our eyes in the same kind of way that you buy a lotto ticket dreaming about winning, whilst still knowing the odds are heavily stacked against you.

We're getting a lot of ITFC's true foundations, that were missing for so long under ME, back in place with these new owners. Ground improvements, sports science/fitness/medical dept., up & coming young manager with analytical mind etc. Optimism for the future is now properly justified - COYB 👍

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024