Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
As far as I can remember we have had 1 penalty.. 14:55 - Apr 3 with 796 viewsnorfsufblue

at home this season?..... our opposition have only broken the laws of the game ONCE in their own box ALL Season?.....
Hard to believe really??
[Post edited 3 Apr 2022 14:57]
As far as I can remember we have had 1 penalty.. on 14:57 - Apr 3 with 771 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Can you recall many penalty shouts that were turned down, though? We need to be in the box to stand any chance of getting them and we really do not get in the opposition box all that often. The other thing that would add to them would be a player like Brenner Johnson!

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

As far as I can remember we have had 1 penalty.. on 15:11 - Apr 3 with 697 viewsVic

As far as I can remember we have had 1 penalty.. on 14:57 - Apr 3 by Nthsuffolkblue

Can you recall many penalty shouts that were turned down, though? We need to be in the box to stand any chance of getting them and we really do not get in the opposition box all that often. The other thing that would add to them would be a player like Brenner Johnson!

Nthsuffolkblue replies to norfsufblue!

You two should get a room you know!

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

As far as I can remember we have had 1 penalty.. on 15:20 - Apr 3 with 676 viewsBent_double

As far as I can remember we have had 1 penalty.. on 14:57 - Apr 3 by Nthsuffolkblue

On the subject of Brennan Johnson....is he better than his dad? If he isn't already, he certainly has the potential to be, depending on what happens to him in the summer.

Exciting player to watch.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

As far as I can remember we have had 1 penalty.. on 15:41 - Apr 3 with 628 viewsNthsuffolkblue

As far as I can remember we have had 1 penalty.. on 15:20 - Apr 3 by Bent_double

On the subject of Brennan Johnson....is he better than his dad? If he isn't already, he certainly has the potential to be, depending on what happens to him in the summer.

Exciting player to watch.

I suspect that once he has a reputation for looking for a foul (or reaches a level where VAR overturns every false decision) he will be very much on a par with his Dad's level - very good for the second tier but not quite good enough for the top one.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

As far as I can remember we have had 1 penalty.. on 16:34 - Apr 3 with 509 viewsJamestownPrince

we did get a Penalty at Burton.. Barry pretended to be Klinsman, Fraser took the worst penalty since Jaap Stam tried to hit the moon... (, my old man was dutch) %
As far as I can remember we have had 1 penalty.. on 16:37 - Apr 3 with 488 viewsEastTownBlue

It has been a long time since we had more than a couple of penalties a season.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024