Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
that young arsenal kid (from ITFC) is getting his debut tonight 14:28 - Apr 4 with 1846 viewstextbackup

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/marcelo-flores-arsenal-mikel-arteta

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

that young arsenal kid (from ITFC) is getting his debut tonight on 14:35 - Apr 4 with 1780 viewsMattinLondon

Owners in general must wonder what’s the point in operating academies if bigger clubs can poach their better players at will.

I can fully understand the lure that bigger clubs have - better coaches, better facilities, better everything. But must be a proper kick in the teeth for the clubs coaches and staff who invest a lot of hours to make such players better.
that young arsenal kid (from ITFC) is getting his debut tonight on 16:08 - Apr 4 with 1622 viewsJ2BLUE

that young arsenal kid (from ITFC) is getting his debut tonight on 14:35 - Apr 4 by MattinLondon

Owners in general must wonder what’s the point in operating academies if bigger clubs can poach their better players at will.

I can fully understand the lure that bigger clubs have - better coaches, better facilities, better everything. But must be a proper kick in the teeth for the clubs coaches and staff who invest a lot of hours to make such players better.

Horrible to see in a way from an Ipswich perspective but at the same time, good luck to him. Clearly a hell of a talent if he's getting near their first team.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

that young arsenal kid (from ITFC) is getting his debut tonight on 16:23 - Apr 4 with 1544 viewsFrimleyBlue

Do you still get financial rewards as a club if he does well at Arsenal, or did we just get a lump sum via the courts and that's it?

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

that young arsenal kid (from ITFC) is getting his debut tonight on 16:24 - Apr 4 with 1544 viewsPhilTWTD

that young arsenal kid (from ITFC) is getting his debut tonight on 16:23 - Apr 4 by FrimleyBlue

Do you still get financial rewards as a club if he does well at Arsenal, or did we just get a lump sum via the courts and that's it?

A deal was agreed between the clubs. Usually in that case there's further cash once they make the first team.
that young arsenal kid (from ITFC) is getting his debut tonight on 16:55 - Apr 4 with 1410 viewsVeggie

that young arsenal kid (from ITFC) is getting his debut tonight on 16:24 - Apr 4 by PhilTWTD

A deal was agreed between the clubs. Usually in that case there's further cash once they make the first team.

Is there normally a sell on clause in these kind of deals as well Phil?
that young arsenal kid (from ITFC) is getting his debut tonight on 16:57 - Apr 4 with 1401 viewsPhilTWTD

that young arsenal kid (from ITFC) is getting his debut tonight on 16:55 - Apr 4 by Veggie

Is there normally a sell on clause in these kind of deals as well Phil?

Can be and I assume Town would have tried to get one inserted into his deal, Ben Knight's etc.
that young arsenal kid (from ITFC) is getting his debut tonight on 17:14 - Apr 4 with 1338 viewsVeggie

that young arsenal kid (from ITFC) is getting his debut tonight on 16:57 - Apr 4 by PhilTWTD

Can be and I assume Town would have tried to get one inserted into his deal, Ben Knight's etc.

Let’s hope so. Could be a bit of windfall in a couple of years’ time.
that young arsenal kid (from ITFC) is getting his debut tonight on 20:54 - Apr 4 with 1068 viewsParisBlue

Shirt number 78

Homage to us perhaps? A chance I'm reading too much into that.

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

Login to get fewer ads

that young arsenal kid (from ITFC) is getting his debut tonight on 21:07 - Apr 4 with 1028 viewsSwansea_Blue

that young arsenal kid (from ITFC) is getting his debut tonight on 14:35 - Apr 4 by MattinLondon

I’m sure they realise it’s a production line and there to make money. It must be rewarding when one breaks into our team for sure. Although the accounts probably find it more rewarding when they sell one to the PL.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024