Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hope the feel good factor doesnt disappear now the season is practically over 12:33 - Apr 5 with 838 viewskizaitfc

Wigan and Charlton at home could potentially be big attendances, would be good to stay behind the team and really start building for next season.

[Post edited 5 Apr 2022 13:08]

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

Hope the feel good factor doesnt disappear now the season is practically over on 12:35 - Apr 5 with 799 viewshype313

We've already played Rotherham at home, presume you mean Wigan?

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Hope the feel good factor doesnt disappear now the season is practically over on 12:36 - Apr 5 with 798 viewsfooters

Rotherham are a huge club so really looking forward to that one - even if they are very intimidating too. Does anyone think there'll be half and half scarves for sale?

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Hope the feel good factor doesnt disappear now the season is practically over on 12:37 - Apr 5 with 796 viewspointofblue

Depends what happens against Shrewsbury and Rotherham. Win the former and at least go toe to toe with the latter and I think the crowd will be quite positive before the Wigan game. Only pick up a point and/or get outplayed by Rotherham and I think there will be an edginess about the place again.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Hope the feel good factor doesnt disappear now the season is practically over on 12:49 - Apr 5 with 724 viewsChurchman

Hope the feel good factor doesnt disappear now the season is practically over on 12:37 - Apr 5 by pointofblue

Depends what happens against Shrewsbury and Rotherham. Win the former and at least go toe to toe with the latter and I think the crowd will be quite positive before the Wigan game. Only pick up a point and/or get outplayed by Rotherham and I think there will be an edginess about the place again.

I don’t think so. I believe most people have seen enough on and off the field to know that we are heading in the right direction.

Yes, the season is a disappointment and the team has under achieved, but we are getting more organised, seem to be in safe hands now and there is so much to look forward to.

The remaining games should in my view be used as an extended pre-season trying out players and anything else that helps KM prepare for four months time.
Hope the feel good factor doesnt disappear now the season is practically over on 13:00 - Apr 5 with 695 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Hope the feel good factor doesnt disappear now the season is practically over on 12:49 - Apr 5 by Churchman

I don’t think so. I believe most people have seen enough on and off the field to know that we are heading in the right direction.

Yes, the season is a disappointment and the team has under achieved, but we are getting more organised, seem to be in safe hands now and there is so much to look forward to.

The remaining games should in my view be used as an extended pre-season trying out players and anything else that helps KM prepare for four months time.

There is a mathematical chance of our still reaching the play offs. Is that realistic? Well that's a matter of opinion.

Whilst that chance, however slim, exists I expect the manager to continue to put out sides that he believes will win the games. That may coincide with trying out players but it may not.

I don't expect the next game to be treated as the start of an extended pre-season. When the very slim chance of reaching the play offs has completely gone then that's different.

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

Hope the feel good factor doesnt disappear now the season is practically over on 13:08 - Apr 5 with 647 viewskizaitfc

Hope the feel good factor doesnt disappear now the season is practically over on 12:35 - Apr 5 by hype313

We've already played Rotherham at home, presume you mean Wigan?

Yes! edited :)

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

Hope the feel good factor doesnt disappear now the season is practically over on 13:23 - Apr 5 with 618 viewspointofblue

Hope the feel good factor doesnt disappear now the season is practically over on 12:49 - Apr 5 by Churchman

What I mean is I think the crowd will get edgy if we seem to go back from that - if we struggle at Shrewsbury and get demolished by Rotherham I can’t see there being a positive atmosphere before kick off against Wigan.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Hope the feel good factor doesnt disappear now the season is practically over on 13:44 - Apr 5 with 572 viewsFtnfwest

Hope the feel good factor doesnt disappear now the season is practically over on 13:00 - Apr 5 by You_Bloo_Right

There is a mathematical chance of our still reaching the play offs. Is that realistic? Well that's a matter of opinion.

Whilst that chance, however slim, exists I expect the manager to continue to put out sides that he believes will win the games. That may coincide with trying out players but it may not.

I don't expect the next game to be treated as the start of an extended pre-season. When the very slim chance of reaching the play offs has completely gone then that's different.

Too right, we're too used to giving up in November (with good reason to be fair) over the last 10 or more years. Of course it's unlikely but we have to keep going, which i'm sure the manager and players will do.
Login to get fewer ads

Hope the feel good factor doesnt disappear now the season is practically over on 13:59 - Apr 5 with 544 viewsjayessess

The whole club hierarchy will know how important it is to finish the season strong. If we limp home into 11th having failed to compete with Wigan and Rotherham, and having dropped more points to bottom half sides, then we'll ultimately pay for it in season ticket sales, in enthusiasm and good feeling, in attractiveness to prospective signings.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024