Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So today I learnt my grandfather had an affair with June Brown 17:17 - Apr 5 with 2889 viewsvilanovablue

Didn't expect to find out that bit of family news in the press!
[Post edited 5 Apr 2022 17:17]
So today I learnt my grandfather had an affair with June Brown on 17:19 - Apr 5 with 2322 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

So today I learnt my grandfather had an affair with June Brown on 17:20 - Apr 5 with 2300 viewsJ2BLUE

So today I learnt my grandfather had an affair with June Brown on 17:19 - Apr 5 by The_Flashing_Smile

Superb internet.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

So today I learnt my grandfather had an affair with June Brown on 17:22 - Apr 5 with 2288 viewsvilanovablue

So today I learnt my grandfather had an affair with June Brown on 17:19 - Apr 5 by The_Flashing_Smile

Brilliant!
So today I learnt my grandfather had an affair with June Brown on 17:23 - Apr 5 with 2275 viewstonybied

Bravo!
So today I learnt my grandfather had an affair with June Brown on 17:23 - Apr 5 with 2268 viewsJ2BLUE

Was his name Edward?

Truly impaired.

So today I learnt my grandfather had an affair with June Brown on 17:24 - Apr 5 with 2255 viewsgtsb1966

Bit of a girl in her time. She had lots of affairs apparently.
So today I learnt my grandfather had an affair with June Brown on 17:27 - Apr 5 with 2234 viewsvilanovablue

So today I learnt my grandfather had an affair with June Brown on 17:23 - Apr 5 by J2BLUE

Was his name Edward?

Edward Jewesbury, is that just a guess?
So today I learnt my grandfather had an affair with June Brown on 17:28 - Apr 5 with 2228 viewsJ2BLUE

So today I learnt my grandfather had an affair with June Brown on 17:27 - Apr 5 by vilanovablue

Nah, google June Brown affairs and saw it in the Sun. He was the only one of the three named.

Truly impaired.

Login to get fewer ads

So today I learnt my grandfather had an affair with June Brown on 17:31 - Apr 5 with 2219 viewsvilanovablue

So today I learnt my grandfather had an affair with June Brown on 17:28 - Apr 5 by J2BLUE

Nah, google June Brown affairs and saw it in the Sun. He was the only one of the three named.

She tried to get together with him later in life but according to my Mum he swerved her calls :) I thought it odd that he was the only one named.
So today I learnt my grandfather had an affair with June Brown on 18:06 - Apr 5 with 2096 viewsfactual_blue

So today I learnt my grandfather had an affair with June Brown on 17:31 - Apr 5 by vilanovablue

She tried to get together with him later in life but according to my Mum he swerved her calls :) I thought it odd that he was the only one named.

He was Kate's father in Blackadder II

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

So today I learnt my grandfather had an affair with June Brown on 18:23 - Apr 5 with 2057 viewsvilanovablue

So today I learnt my grandfather had an affair with June Brown on 18:06 - Apr 5 by factual_blue

He was Kate's father in Blackadder II

As well as being the original man from Del Monte who said yes. I was there for the filming of Bells the episode of Blackadder he was in.
So today I learnt my grandfather had an affair with June Brown on 18:24 - Apr 5 with 2035 viewslowhouseblue

So today I learnt my grandfather had an affair with June Brown on 18:23 - Apr 5 by vilanovablue

As well as being the original man from Del Monte who said yes. I was there for the filming of Bells the episode of Blackadder he was in.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

So today I learnt my grandfather had an affair with June Brown on 18:59 - Apr 5 with 1914 viewsfactual_blue

So today I learnt my grandfather had an affair with June Brown on 17:24 - Apr 5 by gtsb1966

Bit of a girl in her time. She had lots of affairs apparently.

You can take the girl out of Needham Market....

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

So today I learnt my grandfather had an affair with June Brown on 19:01 - Apr 5 with 1909 viewshype313

Facters was always a wiley old fox

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

So today I learnt my grandfather had an affair with June Brown on 19:03 - Apr 5 with 1898 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

So today I learnt my grandfather had an affair with June Brown on 18:59 - Apr 5 by factual_blue

You can take the girl out of Needham Market....

The man from Needham Market....he say "yes!"

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

So today I learnt my grandfather had an affair with June Brown on 19:17 - Apr 5 with 1845 viewsArnoldMoorhen

So today I learnt my grandfather had an affair with June Brown on 19:03 - Apr 5 by BanksterDebtSlave

The man from Needham Market....he say "yes!"

To the Naughton girls who want it Badley.

She thought she could give him a Boulge in his trousers, but in the end he said:

"Burgh! Never Gosbeck!"
So today I learnt my grandfather had an affair with June Brown on 20:14 - Apr 5 with 1729 viewsNthQldITFC

So today I learnt my grandfather had an affair with June Brown on 17:27 - Apr 5 by vilanovablue

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/june-brown-revealed-wasnt-afraid-266

'She admitted three affairs with married lovers. One was actor Edward Jewesbury, who she slept with in a field when she was 21, almost making herself late for a performance.'

The old straw-chewer who was leaning on the five-bar gate watching (and throttling the turkey), didn't think there was anything late about the 'performance', in fact he thought your Grandpapa came in right 'on the Dot'.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

So today I learnt my grandfather had an affair with June Brown on 20:32 - Apr 5 with 1665 viewsKeno

Can we have some context here

was it ages ago or last week?

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

So today I learnt my grandfather had an affair with June Brown on 20:59 - Apr 5 with 1620 viewsvilanovablue

So today I learnt my grandfather had an affair with June Brown on 20:32 - Apr 5 by Keno

Can we have some context here

was it ages ago or last week?

This was we think in the 1940s she was 21, my grandfather was an actor as well. In the 80s she tried to get back together with him, my grandmother had died. We were living with him at this point and my mum had to answer the phone for months because he wasn't interested.
So today I learnt my grandfather had an affair with June Brown on 21:06 - Apr 5 with 1579 viewsfarkenhell

So today I learnt my grandfather had an affair with June Brown on 18:23 - Apr 5 by vilanovablue

"Kate, I want you to become a prostitute."
"Father! It's better to die poor than to live in shame"
"No it isn't"

"Please go on the game."
"No, I shall go to London and seek my fortune"
"Why go all the way to London when you can make a fortune lying on your back!"

They don't make 'em like that any more.
So today I learnt my grandfather had an affair with June Brown on 21:11 - Apr 5 with 1553 viewsKeno

So today I learnt my grandfather had an affair with June Brown on 20:59 - Apr 5 by vilanovablue

This was we think in the 1940s she was 21, my grandfather was an actor as well. In the 80s she tried to get back together with him, my grandmother had died. We were living with him at this point and my mum had to answer the phone for months because he wasn't interested.

Oh woah! That’s quite a story

So today I learnt my grandfather had an affair with June Brown on 21:17 - Apr 5 with 1543 viewsvilanovablue

So today I learnt my grandfather had an affair with June Brown on 21:11 - Apr 5 by Keno

Oh woah! That’s quite a story

My grandfather was a bit of a rogue and although essentially just a jobbing actor did some pretty cool roles. He was described as well known in the profession. He worked closely with Branagh and was in all his 90s Shakespeare movies.
So today I learnt my grandfather had an affair with June Brown on 21:17 - Apr 5 with 1540 viewsArnoldMoorhen

I am so jealous of you being at the filming of Blackadder II. Not least because I was totally beguiled by young Bob. It was the way he filled out his breeches, I think...

IMDB says that your grandfather also had the misfortune to work on "Comin' Atcha!", the tv vehicle for notoriously difficult girl band Cleopatra. I hope that he sacked his agent for landing him with that job!

But he had an amazingly long and busy career, with tv credits going right back to before WW2. There must have been some stories told round your family table at Christmas, even if the June Brown dalliance was hush-hush!
So today I learnt my grandfather had an affair with June Brown on 21:26 - Apr 5 with 1486 viewsvilanovablue

So today I learnt my grandfather had an affair with June Brown on 21:17 - Apr 5 by ArnoldMoorhen

I am so jealous of you being at the filming of Blackadder II. Not least because I was totally beguiled by young Bob. It was the way he filled out his breeches, I think...

IMDB says that your grandfather also had the misfortune to work on "Comin' Atcha!", the tv vehicle for notoriously difficult girl band Cleopatra. I hope that he sacked his agent for landing him with that job!

But he had an amazingly long and busy career, with tv credits going right back to before WW2. There must have been some stories told round your family table at Christmas, even if the June Brown dalliance was hush-hush!

Yes he had an incredible career which lasted an incredibly long time. Seeing Blackadder being filmed and also a lot of his theatre stuff was great. He had some terrible jobs but the money was good and he was quite pragmatic. Gabi Glaister (Bob) and my grandfather ended up good friends and she came to a few of his parties. Branagh proposed to Emma Thompson in my grandfather's garden! Endless stories...
So today I learnt my grandfather had an affair with June Brown on 21:27 - Apr 5 with 1467 viewsKeno

So today I learnt my grandfather had an affair with June Brown on 21:17 - Apr 5 by vilanovablue

My grandfather was a bit of a rogue and although essentially just a jobbing actor did some pretty cool roles. He was described as well known in the profession. He worked closely with Branagh and was in all his 90s Shakespeare movies.

If it who I think it is he was a actually in one of my all time, if not a little obscure series

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024