Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cost of living survival kit 12:38 - Apr 6 with 823 viewsSwansea_Blue

90 ideas to save a few bob, collated by Martin Lewis' team. Some of these tips may help people stretch their cash a bit further as the cost of living crisis bites.

It's quite amazing what this guy does - I often use his guides to pick products or change suppliers.

https://www.moneysavingexpert.com/family/cost-of-living-survival-kit/?utm_source

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Cost of living survival kit on 12:47 - Apr 6 with 720 viewsJ2BLUE

Great guide but it's pretty sad to see the cost of cooking a potato analysed. Add that to the bits about not being able to afford the basics and it's just awful.

Really wasn't sure about posting this as some people will deliberately take it the wrong way and think i'm pushing gambling but if anyone is interested in matched betting and has £100 or so you can use to get started please feel free to PM me. I will direct you to a completely free site where you can make some money from bookmaker bonuses. Just to be clear, I get no benefit and do not have a referral link etc. There's several hundred quid in easy money to be made here though if it will help anyone.

I can't guarantee it's risk free. I can, however, guarantee it's risk free if you follow the guides to the letter and place the bets correctly.

I am NOT pushing gambling. Martin Lewis used to have this on MSE as a good option.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Cost of living survival kit on 12:51 - Apr 6 with 699 viewsPinewoodblue

Cost of living survival kit on 12:47 - Apr 6 by J2BLUE

Great guide but it's pretty sad to see the cost of cooking a potato analysed. Add that to the bits about not being able to afford the basics and it's just awful.

Really wasn't sure about posting this as some people will deliberately take it the wrong way and think i'm pushing gambling but if anyone is interested in matched betting and has £100 or so you can use to get started please feel free to PM me. I will direct you to a completely free site where you can make some money from bookmaker bonuses. Just to be clear, I get no benefit and do not have a referral link etc. There's several hundred quid in easy money to be made here though if it will help anyone.

I can't guarantee it's risk free. I can, however, guarantee it's risk free if you follow the guides to the letter and place the bets correctly.

I am NOT pushing gambling. Martin Lewis used to have this on MSE as a good option.

It could be said you are encouraging people to take advantage of others who gamble.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Cost of living survival kit on 12:53 - Apr 6 with 689 viewsfooters

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Cost of living survival kit on 12:53 - Apr 6 with 685 viewsJ2BLUE

Cost of living survival kit on 12:51 - Apr 6 by Pinewoodblue

It could be said you are encouraging people to take advantage of others who gamble.

Ok, i'll bite...can you explain how?

If you're going to say based on laying bets on the exchange, those people had placed their bets before we came along to lay them. If we didn't lay them someone else would. We are giving them a better price than they would get with any bookmaker and as matched bettors do not need to care if we win or lose then it doesn't matter if we lose on the exchange side to someone else.

You really had to dig deep for that one but glad you found something to criticise.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024