Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Some Cambridge fans are really weird 15:37 - Apr 6 with 3945 viewsIllinoisblue

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Some Cambridge fans are really weird on 15:42 - Apr 6 with 2929 viewsclive_baker

That's so cringe. The irony, as ever, with posts like this is the only person it brings any ounce of embarassment to is the loser who created and published it.

They should stick to their Ronaldo celebrations after winning an FA cup 3rd round match.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Some Cambridge fans are really weird on 15:45 - Apr 6 with 2908 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Suspect this was the pished up dopey two hats that were on the 18:11 train with me. They were banging on about what they were going to say on their pod about the game.

Had to listen to them the whole way to Liverpool St.
[Post edited 6 Apr 2022 15:45]

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Some Cambridge fans are really weird on 15:47 - Apr 6 with 2867 viewsGeoffSentence

Do we really have the 25th biggest stadium in ENgland?

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Some Cambridge fans are really weird on 15:48 - Apr 6 with 2862 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Some Cambridge fans are really weird on 15:47 - Apr 6 by GeoffSentence

Do we really have the 25th biggest stadium in ENgland?

Apparently so. New one on me that.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_football_stadiums_in_England

Some Cambridge fans are really weird on 15:50 - Apr 6 with 2838 viewspointofblue

Some?

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Some Cambridge fans are really weird on 15:50 - Apr 6 with 2838 viewsfooters

Weird.

Wonder what the next Cambridge kit will look like.

Oh, actually - no one cares.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Some Cambridge fans are really weird on 15:52 - Apr 6 with 2807 viewsabracaDOBRA_

But apparently it wasn't a big game for them. It's Wednesday, they played last night and are still going on. They are going against their own argument of it not being a big game for them the way they are acting
Some Cambridge fans are really weird on 15:54 - Apr 6 with 2786 viewsBlueBadger

This is so tinpot, they could almost be Norwich supporters. This is what happens when you support teams that play in yellow.
[Post edited 6 Apr 2022 16:00]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Login to get fewer ads

Some Cambridge fans are really weird on 15:56 - Apr 6 with 2769 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Some Cambridge fans are really weird on 15:50 - Apr 6 by footers

Weird.

Wonder what the next Cambridge kit will look like.

Oh, actually - no one cares.

On the train there was a lengthy discussion about how embarrassing it is for us to be sponsored by one of the most globally recognised male solo artists in the world.

You, know as opposed to a local skip hire company.

Some Cambridge fans are really weird on 15:59 - Apr 6 with 2718 viewsBiGDonnie

Lot of cheek coming from a club who won promotion and still lost their top scorer to a non league team.

FFS, I'm not even p*ssed at the tweet, I feel a bit sorry for them.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Some Cambridge fans are really weird on 16:40 - Apr 6 with 2515 viewsHighgateBlue

Some Cambridge fans are really weird on 15:42 - Apr 6 by clive_baker

That's so cringe. The irony, as ever, with posts like this is the only person it brings any ounce of embarassment to is the loser who created and published it.

They should stick to their Ronaldo celebrations after winning an FA cup 3rd round match.

To be fair, we don't have a sparkling record of winning FA Cup 3rd round matches this century...
Some Cambridge fans are really weird on 16:42 - Apr 6 with 2505 viewsJ2BLUE

Let them have their money. They probably never thought they would one day effectively end our promotion hopes in the same division. In a couple of seasons we won't be thinking about the likes of Cambridge.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Some Cambridge fans are really weird on 16:43 - Apr 6 with 2492 viewspointofblue

Some Cambridge fans are really weird on 16:40 - Apr 6 by HighgateBlue

To be fair, we don't have a sparkling record of winning FA Cup 3rd round matches this century...

Or any FA Cup matches, come to that.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Some Cambridge fans are really weird on 16:44 - Apr 6 with 2491 viewsSwansea_Blue

Some Cambridge fans are really weird on 15:48 - Apr 6 by Cheltenham_Blue

Apparently so. New one on me that.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_football_stadiums_in_England

You learn something new every day on here.

The one that surprises me given all the history and some huge crowds in years long gone by is Villa. 'Only' 42k. Their record attendance in standing days was 76k, so I always feel as though it should be a lot bigger now.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Some Cambridge fans are really weird on 16:55 - Apr 6 with 2435 viewsGarv

Are they the new Col Utd?

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Some Cambridge fans are really weird on 17:02 - Apr 6 with 2407 viewsLankHenners

Something I’ve noticed in recent years, and especially since we’ve been in league one (and furthermore this season) is that for fans, on social media particularly, it’s not enough to just enjoy the win - they have to spend the days (yes, plural) afterwards piling into the mentions of the club’s official accounts with z-tier ‘banter’ to try and rile people up.

Maybe it’s a sign that these nothing clubs with tinpot fans genuinely see us as a massive club and so beating us sends them into hysterics. Absolute cringe though whatever their angle.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Some Cambridge fans are really weird on 17:02 - Apr 6 with 2400 viewsCrockerITFC

Ouch! That really hurts coming from a city who's only sporting claim to fame is a university rowing club
Some Cambridge fans are really weird on 17:16 - Apr 6 with 2315 viewsnorfsufblue

Some Cambridge fans are really weird on 17:02 - Apr 6 by CrockerITFC

Ouch! That really hurts coming from a city who's only sporting claim to fame is a university rowing club

But to be fair they do get to the final every year!
Some Cambridge fans are really weird on 17:50 - Apr 6 with 2180 viewsMattinLondon

If they put a collar on that shirt, get rid of the white stars but replace them with landmarks of Ipswich and Suffolk in a lighter blue and then arrange them into a better pattern. And then have white sleeves then that wouldn’t be a bad kit.

I once went on a date with Camb U fan who thought that it was hilarious to rename Ipswich to Ipsh*t. Unfortunately she later told me that she was from Huntingdon which I also renamed. There wasn’t a second date.
Some Cambridge fans are really weird on 17:52 - Apr 6 with 2162 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Some Cambridge fans are really weird on 15:56 - Apr 6 by Cheltenham_Blue

On the train there was a lengthy discussion about how embarrassing it is for us to be sponsored by one of the most globally recognised male solo artists in the world.

You, know as opposed to a local skip hire company.

But at least they have great half time entertainment!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Some Cambridge fans are really weird on 18:57 - Apr 6 with 1966 viewswkj

How stupid, Shape of you should be worth at least 5 stars.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Some Cambridge fans are really weird on 19:02 - Apr 6 with 1942 viewsStrimmer

Am I the only one who kind of chuckled at this

Poll: Was it a punch?

Some Cambridge fans are really weird on 19:41 - Apr 6 with 1820 viewsIllinoisblue

Some Cambridge fans are really weird on 19:02 - Apr 6 by Strimmer

Possibly. Bantz done well is all good. But this is not good bantz.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Some Cambridge fans are really weird on 19:43 - Apr 6 with 1808 viewsBlueBadger

Some Cambridge fans are really weird on 19:02 - Apr 6 by Strimmer

I did. But for the reasons they did, I suspect...

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Some Cambridge fans are really weird on 10:11 - Apr 7 with 1409 views66notout

Some Cambridge fans are really weird on 17:50 - Apr 6 by MattinLondon

If they put a collar on that shirt, get rid of the white stars but replace them with landmarks of Ipswich and Suffolk in a lighter blue and then arrange them into a better pattern. And then have white sleeves then that wouldn’t be a bad kit.

I once went on a date with Camb U fan who thought that it was hilarious to rename Ipswich to Ipsh*t. Unfortunately she later told me that she was from Huntingdon which I also renamed. There wasn’t a second date.

Here’s a website looking for one of your not-so-subtle name changes.

http://www.cambridgepunters.com/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIzafGmM2B9wIVsUgeAh0_3AnEEAEYA
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024