Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Question for oldies Covid second booster. 08:48 - Apr 8 with 560 viewsPinewoodblue

Wife and I had ours yesterday, Moderna, and it really knocked us out. Wife, 69 with compromised immunity system was up most of the night vomiting. I had blurred vision eight hours after the jab and very cold feet, poor circulation.

Went to log the vaccine on the Zoe app but wasn’t given a card with batch details, nor any literature on side effects. I thought the booster was a smaller dose but it didn’t seem like it when jabbed.

How did it go for you?

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Question for oldies Covid second booster. on 10:03 - Apr 8 with 477 viewsNW10_Tractor

Funny you should say that. When I had the Moderna Booster (first two being Astra), I suffered BADLY with joints and muscles, especially in my legs, fingers, back and hips. Still suffering with achy back muscles and my booster was in december.

Harlesden's Arrogantly Talented with the Skill Abilities And not a bad goalkeeper either....
Poll: How would you like Town to win the league

Question for oldies Covid second booster. on 10:07 - Apr 8 with 459 viewsRyorry

Not had 2nd booster yet. Are they all going to be Moderna, does anyone know?

Sorry to hear of your unpleasant experiences, guess it's still better than the potential consequences of catching Covid unvaccinated ...

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Question for oldies Covid second booster. on 10:07 - Apr 8 with 458 viewsPinewoodblue

Question for oldies Covid second booster. on 10:03 - Apr 8 by NW10_Tractor

Funny you should say that. When I had the Moderna Booster (first two being Astra), I suffered BADLY with joints and muscles, especially in my legs, fingers, back and hips. Still suffering with achy back muscles and my booster was in december.

I’ve now had AZx2, Pfizer and now Moderna. Talk about mix & match!

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024