Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
You’ll all come around 15:40 - Apr 9 with 8982 viewschicoazul

to my way of thinking when it comes to Morsy soon.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

You’ll all come around on 15:43 - Apr 9 with 4751 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Well done for recognising he is our best player ahead of the rest of us.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

You’ll all come around on 15:44 - Apr 9 with 4724 viewschicoazul

You’ll all come around on 15:43 - Apr 9 by Nthsuffolkblue

14 yellows in 32 games is ridiculous head gone nonsense. For our skipper and as you rightly say such a good player, we need much more.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!

You’ll all come around on 15:46 - Apr 9 with 4695 viewsKeno

You’ll all come around on 15:43 - Apr 9 by Nthsuffolkblue

I think he is in denile

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

You’ll all come around on 15:47 - Apr 9 with 4683 viewsNthsuffolkblue

You’ll all come around on 15:44 - Apr 9 by chicoazul

14 yellows in 32 games is ridiculous head gone nonsense. For our skipper and as you rightly say such a good player, we need much more.

And yet never sent off for us and only suspended thanks to retrospective action based on unclear video evidence. Almost like he is able to temper and control it. But well done on spotting his yellow card record. I don't think anyone else had.

You’ll all come around on 15:48 - Apr 9 with 4670 viewsNthsuffolkblue

You’ll all come around on 15:46 - Apr 9 by Keno

I think he is in denile

Maybe he has mummy issues.

You’ll all come around on 15:53 - Apr 9 with 4589 viewsWD19

I think he is in denile

Talking out of his sphinxter more like.
You’ll all come around on 15:54 - Apr 9 with 4580 viewsjeera

I think he is in denile

Testing the water?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

You’ll all come around on 16:09 - Apr 9 with 4401 viewsGlasgowBlue

You’ll all come around on 15:53 - Apr 9 by WD19

Talking out of his sphinxter more like.

Tut Tut.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Login to get fewer ads

You’ll all come around on 09:38 - Apr 20 with 3936 viewschicoazul

You’ll all come around on 09:48 - Apr 20 with 3855 viewsbackwaywhen

You’ll all come around on 09:38 - Apr 20 by chicoazul

That’s f#cling so funny , good job that player wasn’t up against Oscar Will Smith last night lol
You’ll all come around on 09:54 - Apr 20 with 3801 viewsSTYG

You’ll all come around on 09:38 - Apr 20 by chicoazul

If nothing else this clip serves to show how utterly pathetic League One refs are.

There are two ways to interpret this.

Nothing in it and the Wigan player is an embarrassment and gets a yellow for diving.

Or if you're completed deluded, it's a headbutt and Morsy gets a red.

There's no scenario where Morsy gets a yellow. Quite simply, the ref didn't see it but saw a player down so assumed he'd been fouled and booked Morsy.
You’ll all come around on 10:38 - Apr 20 with 3714 viewschicoazul

You’ll all come around on 09:54 - Apr 20 by STYG

If nothing else this clip serves to show how utterly pathetic League One refs are.

There are two ways to interpret this.

Nothing in it and the Wigan player is an embarrassment and gets a yellow for diving.

Or if you're completed deluded, it's a headbutt and Morsy gets a red.

There's no scenario where Morsy gets a yellow. Quite simply, the ref didn't see it but saw a player down so assumed he'd been fouled and booked Morsy.

Morsy drops his head into him plain as day, he falls for the simple trap. He needs to wind his neck in.

You’ll all come around on 11:02 - Apr 20 with 3631 viewsSTYG

You’ll all come around on 10:38 - Apr 20 by chicoazul

Morsy drops his head into him plain as day, he falls for the simple trap. He needs to wind his neck in.

Not quite.

Pause it a second before and they both have their necks straight. A second later they both lean their heads towards each other.

I thought Morsy was the aggressor too (if you can have such a thing in such a pathetic incident) but they literally do the same thing as the same time. It's just more obvious on Morsy's side from the camera angle, but clear as day when you pause it as their heads touch.

I appreciate the agenda, but you should be focused on the disgusting play acting by the Wigan man here.
You’ll all come around on 11:06 - Apr 20 with 3624 viewschicoazul

You’ll all come around on 11:02 - Apr 20 by STYG

Not quite.

Pause it a second before and they both have their necks straight. A second later they both lean their heads towards each other.

I thought Morsy was the aggressor too (if you can have such a thing in such a pathetic incident) but they literally do the same thing as the same time. It's just more obvious on Morsy's side from the camera angle, but clear as day when you pause it as their heads touch.

I appreciate the agenda, but you should be focused on the disgusting play acting by the Wigan man here.

I don’t care about play acting, I care about our captain and one of our best players missing 10 games a season through suspension because he keeps getting booked and can’t control his emotions.

You’ll all come around on 11:10 - Apr 20 with 3591 viewsSTYG

You’ll all come around on 11:06 - Apr 20 by chicoazul

I don’t care about play acting, I care about our captain and one of our best players missing 10 games a season through suspension because he keeps getting booked and can’t control his emotions.

What if part of it is the opposition being scared or intimidated by him and that leads to us getting on top of these teams.

My old Sunday morning team had a guy called Harry who was a picnic short of a picnic. He would get sent off about 4 times a season for some shockers but in every game the opposition midfield didn't have a sniff because they looked petrified of him.

Morsy for me does that role in a way. Again, he gets booked, he walks the line and he's not been sent off. It's an immeasurable, intangible but for me it plays a part in the tempo we set and way we've been able to dominate some of the best teams when he's been on his game.
You’ll all come around on 11:24 - Apr 20 with 3552 viewsjayessess

You’ll all come around on 11:10 - Apr 20 by STYG

What if part of it is the opposition being scared or intimidated by him and that leads to us getting on top of these teams.

My old Sunday morning team had a guy called Harry who was a picnic short of a picnic. He would get sent off about 4 times a season for some shockers but in every game the opposition midfield didn't have a sniff because they looked petrified of him.

Morsy for me does that role in a way. Again, he gets booked, he walks the line and he's not been sent off. It's an immeasurable, intangible but for me it plays a part in the tempo we set and way we've been able to dominate some of the best teams when he's been on his game.

Lots of successful teams have defensive midfielders who pick up a lot of cards, it's a total non-issue.

That said, you can draw a straight line from us (1) getting upset about this dive (2) losing our composure (3) losing our shape (4) conceding a sloppy free kick (5) conceding from the corner they won from that free kick.

Happy for him to play on the edge, but we've got to keep calm heads in other aspects of our play.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

You’ll all come around on 11:45 - Apr 20 with 3441 viewswkj

Thankfully we're not all wannabe gigachads, so hopefully not.
[Post edited 20 Apr 2022 11:47]

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

You’ll all come around on 12:06 - Apr 20 with 3370 viewsDanTheMan

You’ll all come around on 11:24 - Apr 20 by jayessess

Lots of successful teams have defensive midfielders who pick up a lot of cards, it's a total non-issue.

That said, you can draw a straight line from us (1) getting upset about this dive (2) losing our composure (3) losing our shape (4) conceding a sloppy free kick (5) conceding from the corner they won from that free kick.

Happy for him to play on the edge, but we've got to keep calm heads in other aspects of our play.

I agree with this. I really like Morsy but things like the silly headbutt, there is absolutely nothing to gain from it.

Their player shouldn't have gone down like he'd been shot but there was nothing to gain from what Morsy did. If it's spotted it's a yellow, if it doesn't then there might be retrospective action.

I'd rather the yellows were from crunching challenges or tactical fouls rather than this stuff.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

You’ll all come around on 12:31 - Apr 20 with 3282 viewsEireannach_gorm

I agree with you that Morsy is not being very smart here and teams know this and deliberately try to wind him up. He does not need to get involved in stupid retaliation or foul play and still maintain his aggression. The video is a perfect example of what he does wrong. The minute the other player went in with his head, Morsy should have dropped like a stone. This is the smart way to draw a foul and not be yellow carded. There is obviously zero chance of getting a yellow for simulation in League One.

Bit more cuteness from Morsy ( and all the squad ) is necessary, as my father always said "you play the referee".
You’ll all come around on 13:14 - Apr 20 with 3167 viewsVeggie

Look at me everyone
You’ll all come around on 13:20 - Apr 20 with 3142 viewsEly_Blue

How many games has he missed for us this season due to yellow or red cards issued to him by the referee on the pitch during his time as a town player………… I’ll give you a clue it’s zero

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

You’ll all come around on 13:23 - Apr 20 with 3134 viewsBonneNIL

He's doing so badly that Wigan are rumored to be interested in having him back should they get promoted, as well as a slew of other Championship teams already. His discipline is terrible, but he's one of about 4 players to leave this season with any credibility here.

Poll: Best Adidas Home Shirt of the Modern Era

You’ll all come around on 14:35 - Apr 20 with 2990 viewschicoazul

You’ll all come around on 13:20 - Apr 20 by Ely_Blue

How many games has he missed for us this season due to yellow or red cards issued to him by the referee on the pitch during his time as a town player………… I’ll give you a clue it’s zero

Dissembling. He’s been banned while playing for us. 15 yellows in 34 games is ridiculous and he gets targeted every game by both the opponents and the ref.

You’ll all come around on 14:36 - Apr 20 with 2982 viewschicoazul

You’ll all come around on 13:14 - Apr 20 by Veggie

Look at me everyone

Welcome back Herbs.

You’ll all come around on 14:46 - Apr 20 with 2942 viewsgiant_stow

You’ll all come around on 15:44 - Apr 9 by chicoazul

Sh1tstreak, that's ridiculous, especially from a captain. Bonus points to you Chico.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024