Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Maybe next season we might actually TRY and put games to bed !! 16:58 - Apr 9 with 961 viewsArnieM

We’ve played this bloody chess style football for most of the game ( and many other games this season ), with an air of arrogance that were “ in control “ and can see it out with a slender 1-0 lead . We haven’t even LOOKED interested in trying to get that second goal It’s utterly pathetic !

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Maybe next season we might actually TRY and put games to bed !! on 17:01 - Apr 9 with 900 viewsAlanG296

That's McKennaball. Won't get us out of this division next year.
Maybe next season we might actually TRY and put games to bed !! on 17:10 - Apr 9 with 818 viewsBlueBadger

Maybe next season we might actually TRY and put games to bed !! on 17:01 - Apr 9 by AlanG296

That's McKennaball. Won't get us out of this division next year.

Your yellow tailfeathers are hanging out again.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Maybe next season we might actually TRY and put games to bed !! on 17:11 - Apr 9 with 789 viewsAlanG296

Maybe next season we might actually TRY and put games to bed !! on 17:10 - Apr 9 by BlueBadger

Eh?
Maybe next season we might actually TRY and put games to bed !! on 17:27 - Apr 9 with 728 viewsBluearmy71

Maybe next season we might actually TRY and put games to bed !! on 17:10 - Apr 9 by BlueBadger

Very much so, I would say ur spot on there Badger!!
Maybe next season we might actually TRY and put games to bed !! on 17:36 - Apr 9 with 685 viewsBlueBadger

Honestly, they must think we're as inbred and slow witted as them, it's painfully obvious, every time.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Maybe next season we might actually TRY and put games to bed !! on 17:58 - Apr 9 with 613 viewsAlanG296

Maybe next season we might actually TRY and put games to bed !! on 17:36 - Apr 9 by BlueBadger

Honestly, they must think we're as inbred and slow witted as them, it's painfully obvious, every time.

I will be in my season ticket seat back of SBR2 next home game as usual, cheering the team on as usual. I'm yet to be convinced that McKenna's style of play will get us promoted from this division, only time will tell.
Maybe next season we might actually TRY and put games to bed !! on 18:02 - Apr 9 with 593 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Maybe next season we might actually TRY and put games to bed !! on 17:58 - Apr 9 by AlanG296

I will be in my season ticket seat back of SBR2 next home game as usual, cheering the team on as usual. I'm yet to be convinced that McKenna's style of play will get us promoted from this division, only time will tell.

Your actual comment suggested you are convinced it won't, though.

As you say, time will tell but his current record would suggest we should be there or thereabouts.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Maybe next season we might actually TRY and put games to bed !! on 18:06 - Apr 9 with 570 viewspointofblue

Maybe next season we might actually TRY and put games to bed !! on 18:02 - Apr 9 by Nthsuffolkblue

Your actual comment suggested you are convinced it won't, though.

As you say, time will tell but his current record would suggest we should be there or thereabouts.

On current form let's hope the top sides are not as strong as next year, otherwise we'll be fighting for sixth at best.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Login to get fewer ads

Maybe next season we might actually TRY and put games to bed !! on 18:43 - Apr 9 with 513 viewsBluearmy71

Maybe next season we might actually TRY and put games to bed !! on 17:58 - Apr 9 by AlanG296

But do take into account that next season our squad will be stronger as I'm sure KM will do well in his first transfer window being a manager given the contacts he has at his disposal!!

I'm very confident that KM will get us promoted next season even though the league will be a little harder with the 3 that come down from the Championship!!

KM's at the wheel and still in first gear, wait until he shifts up one, :)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024