Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This game sums up where we are at the moment 17:01 - Apr 9 with 447 viewsgeg1992

Complete dominance, Shrewsbury a poor side and creating nothing.

Then, Burgess with a stupid late challenge and they score from one of their only opportunities.

We need to be better in the final 3rd. So many times we got in great positions but the final ball just wasn't there. Once we sort this, we will be a fantastic side. When I checked at half time, they had only had ONE shot! We should have been home and dry by half time.

Poll: Who would you play in place of Burns on Sunday?

This game sums up where we are at the moment on 17:43 - Apr 9 with 281 viewsbilllm

A ruthless team is 2-0 up after 6 minutes, that's where we are not clinical, hope he fixes it for next season, I'm not so sure, top 6 would be good,hopefully summer recruits may change my thinking,Burgess should have left the challenge but he hasn't touched the keeper, keeper knew what he was doing dinked it then jumped over Burgess,Burgess should have let it run through and re positioned that was an easy win chucked away again,Thompson being short and a weak header was unfortunate, good goal though,
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024