Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'm sure a lot of you may feel the same as I, loving the football we are playing 17:46 - Apr 9 with 480 viewsBluearmy71

But we do need to shoot more from outside the box, we create plenty of chances to shoot from distance but seldom take the long shot on, we beautiful football with intricate passing and quick passing and its a joy to watch but we try to make it too easy for our players to score or maybe I should say more potential to do so by getting them closer to the goal, if the shot is on from outside the box then it should be taken sometimes!!
I'm sure a lot of you may feel the same as I, loving the football we are playing on 17:58 - Apr 9 with 423 viewshappybeingblue

well its possession based football which can obviously be pleasing on the eye but in reality we had 4 shots on goal for 63% possession so if you deal in facts is it working? are we scoring enough goals? are we getting enough points? teams will start to work us out can defend deep in numbers and sit behind us because of our tactics.
I'm sure a lot of you may feel the same as I, loving the football we are playing on 18:12 - Apr 9 with 389 viewsstrikalite

Been a problem for a long long time now, how many goals through the leagues do you see scored from just outside the box? A lot, it's just not the first thought in our players minds in the final third, you only once again need to look at our midfielders goal tallies for the season to tell you where we must strengthen because there isn't a chance we'll get out of this damn league without goals from midfielders, Strikers obviously too but that's another discussion..
I'm sure a lot of you may feel the same as I, loving the football we are playing on 18:32 - Apr 9 with 370 viewsDJR

I just don't think it's the natural instinct of some of our players, and I am not sure if can be coached. Indeed, quite a few of our players are not really natural goal scorers. Morsy, for example, whilst these days playing box to box is no Johnny Wark when it comes to scoring.
[Post edited 9 Apr 2022 18:34]
I'm sure a lot of you may feel the same as I, loving the football we are playing on 18:45 - Apr 9 with 341 viewsVeggie

I agree. KMc should set them a target of 10 shots from outside the box per game. We’d definitely score more goals and create more chances that way.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024