Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bonne 19:16 - Apr 9 with 1127 viewsJimInGreensboro

Don't get me wrong, I'm a big McKenna fan, but a big head-scratcher to me is Bonne, sitting on the sidelines when we are gasping for goals. I know he's hit lean times, but so has the entire team. Find a place for him and let him try to get back on track.
Bonne on 19:44 - Apr 9 with 1017 viewsjas0999

Why? He is a loan and scored just once in 25+ appearances. Time to go.
Bonne on 19:57 - Apr 9 with 974 viewspointofblue

I'm not sure why McKenna hasn't reverted to two up top to try and solve the goalscoring issues. We started off with Bonne and Norwood up front together for Wycome and Gillingham then strayed away after the Bolton defeat. We have sort of flirted with a two at times under the new system; the closest we've came is when Jackson and Pigott were paired up against Burton but we then made changes for Cheltenham.

I guess that is another nagging doubt; we played well and netted three against Burton then changed the line up which resulted in a poor result and we did the same after Plymouth as well. If we have a good game I wish we'd stick with the same XI for the next game.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Bonne on 20:07 - Apr 9 with 930 viewsTaricco_Fan

He's not our player and I doubt he will be here next season. Therefore it's not worth persevering with him. Scoring just 1 goal in 25 is an appalling record.
Bonne on 20:25 - Apr 9 with 855 viewslazyblue

his form has been shocking for months
Bonne on 22:38 - Apr 9 with 607 viewsVeggie

His playing style doesn’t suit McKenna’s system. In fact none of our strikers do. I guess that’s why Jackson suddenly became back in vogue.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024