Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wow fair play to Boris 20:46 - Apr 9 with 19250 viewsSitfcB

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Wow fair play to Boris on 00:03 - Apr 10 with 1687 viewsfooters

Wow fair play to Boris on 23:56 - Apr 9 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Googling imaging a crazy old guy you should leave in the past! Trump living rent free it appears.

DeSantis 2024?
[Post edited 10 Apr 2022 0:01]

Not really. Just funny that you were foolish enough to support him. Lol.

This post has been edited by an administrator

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Wow fair play to Boris on 00:15 - Apr 10 with 1673 viewsHARRY10

Wow fair play to Boris on 23:30 - Apr 9 by BlueBadger

In all fairness, your obsession with Boris' weight IS a bit weird.
[Post edited 9 Apr 2022 23:34]

of it rattles a few cages, and upsets the righties
Wow fair play to Boris on 00:19 - Apr 10 with 1663 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Wow fair play to Boris on 00:03 - Apr 10 by footers

Not really. Just funny that you were foolish enough to support him. Lol.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Support him? Bless, in your head, constantly
Wow fair play to Boris on 00:32 - Apr 10 with 1638 viewsfactual_blue

Wow fair play to Boris on 22:55 - Apr 9 by jeera

Would this be a good time to tell you the word you wanted was 'loathe' and not 'loath' by the way?

You forgot to mention 'war torn' should be 'war-torn'.

Sometimes you're too polite for your own good.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Wow fair play to Boris on 01:08 - Apr 10 with 1630 viewsBlueBadger

Wow fair play to Boris on 23:49 - Apr 9 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

He has a Ukraine flag on his social media, I thought you’d be impressed!

Pfft, that's nowhere near as impressive as the videos Vlad has of him being wee'd on by ladies of negotiable affection.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Wow fair play to Boris on 03:53 - Apr 10 with 1596 viewsBigCommon

Yes, fair play to Boris... But you have to admit that Zelensky is not shy of a rather large pair, to be strolling about in the open like that.... Absolute respect...
Wow fair play to Boris on 08:22 - Apr 10 with 1542 viewsSwansea_Blue

Wow fair play to Boris on 23:13 - Apr 9 by HARRY10

Blimey, the righties trolls are out in force tonight. Can't be much fun to know (even if you can't admit it) that you have been lied to.

However here's one who does.

What this witless bint can't grasp is what Blubba promised her, was not within his power ................there's surprise. worth a listen as it is the sheer stupidity of the Brexit arguments (brexiteers) put over in a few minutes. Why is it that they were/are so stupid ? Like the Brexiteers in Spain who thought the new rules would not apply to them as they were not 'foreigners'

For the literary ones among you, it would have been like the end scene in Of Mice and Men - as Lennie came up with even more unobtainable dreams, George agrees with him. Not as that arzwipe Johnson did, to garner votes, but to save Lennie from what was coming.

The world is full of people who have dreams, want a better live etc - and is also full of shtehawks like Farage and Johnson who will prey upon them, promise them everything, knowing they are lying to them. Nothing they promise is ever possible.
[Post edited 9 Apr 2022 23:27]

Oh grief, is that the June Mummery woman? Frightening levels of ignorance.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Wow fair play to Boris on 09:49 - Apr 10 with 1502 viewsblueasfook

He's the only European leader to have shown his face in Ukraine so fair play to him.

I see the usual mouth frothers can't even grant him that.

TWTD Veteran
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

Login to get fewer ads

Wow fair play to Boris on 09:56 - Apr 10 with 1491 viewseastangliaisblue

Wow fair play to Boris on 09:49 - Apr 10 by blueasfook

He's the only European leader to have shown his face in Ukraine so fair play to him.

Erm....no he's not.
Wow fair play to Boris on 09:57 - Apr 10 with 1487 viewsnoggin

This is what a photo opportunity looks like.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Wow fair play to Boris on 10:00 - Apr 10 with 1479 viewseireblue

Wow fair play to Boris on 09:49 - Apr 10 by blueasfook

Hmmmm did European Commission President Ursula von der Leyen pop in as well, and after pre- announce her visit?

Surely even more impressive.

And she didn’t have a flank of security trailing behind with a freezer cabinet.
Wow fair play to Boris on 10:07 - Apr 10 with 1462 viewsblueasfook

Wow fair play to Boris on 09:56 - Apr 10 by eastangliaisblue

Erm....no he's not.

Ok I see the leaders of Poland and Czech Republic went. I stand corrected!

TWTD Veteran
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

Wow fair play to Boris on 10:18 - Apr 10 with 1437 viewsgazzer1999

Wow fair play to Boris on 21:25 - Apr 9 by HARRY10

Perhaps Blubba might care to walk around Unionist areas of NI, UK fishing ports, Welsh shellfish ports, Northern towns that are not getting levelling up money he promised

waddle along the 23 mile long queues of lorries outside Dover, perhaps address a meeting of farmers sto can explain the 'oven ready deal' and why the oven not only has not been switched on, but does not exist

or maybe meet the relatives of some of the 170,000 Covid deaths, which he said he would, but still has not

Did you get your vaccine and any furlough money?
Wow fair play to Boris on 10:21 - Apr 10 with 1433 viewsWestStanderLaLaLa

Wow fair play to Boris on 10:07 - Apr 10 by blueasfook

Ok I see the leaders of Poland and Czech Republic went. I stand corrected!

And Austria

Poll: Your favourite thing about THAT goal?

Wow fair play to Boris on 10:26 - Apr 10 with 1428 viewsJ2BLUE

I will begrudgingly give him some respect for this.

Especially as every time leaders have said "we stand shoulder to shoulder with Ukraine" that scene from Blackadder plays in my head where General Melchett says he and Captain Darling are right behind you and Blackadder replies "about 35 miles behind you".

There's very much an all or nothing attitude with some people on here. The government do, very occasionally, do something good and acknowledging it does not make the 95% bad stuff go away.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Wow fair play to Boris on 10:38 - Apr 10 with 1406 viewsPinewoodblue

Wow fair play to Boris on 10:26 - Apr 10 by J2BLUE

Especially as every time leaders have said "we stand shoulder to shoulder with Ukraine" that scene from Blackadder plays in my head where General Melchett says he and Captain Darling are right behind you and Blackadder replies "about 35 miles behind you".

There's very much an all or nothing attitude with some people on here. The government do, very occasionally, do something good and acknowledging it does not make the 95% bad stuff go away.

The military equipment we are providing Ukraine is first rate unlike that supplied by some allies.

Latest includes anti ship missiles and armoured vehicles.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Wow fair play to Boris on 10:55 - Apr 10 with 1392 viewsGlasgowBlue

Wow fair play to Boris on 10:26 - Apr 10 by J2BLUE

I didn’t like the idea that Boris Johnson was our Prime Minister before he went to Ukraine and I don’t like then idea that Boris Johnson is our Prime Minister since he returned from Ukraine.

That should not detract from the fact that he has been Zelensky and Ukraine’s closest ally during this crisis or the announcement that we are sending over even more vital military hardware to those fighting for their freedom.

That some posters hatred for Johnson and/or Brexit has caused them to completely highjack the thread reveals that their priorities and compass are fcuked.
[Post edited 10 Apr 2022 10:56]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Wow fair play to Boris on 11:09 - Apr 10 with 1365 viewsm14_blue

Yes fair play to him, good to see and a brave thing to do.
Wow fair play to Boris on 11:15 - Apr 10 with 1355 viewsGlasgowBlue

Wow fair play to Boris on 11:09 - Apr 10 by m14_blue

Yes fair play to him, good to see and a brave thing to do.

Hey Good to see you posting. Not seen you on here for a while.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Wow fair play to Boris on 11:18 - Apr 10 with 1350 viewsm14_blue

Wow fair play to Boris on 11:15 - Apr 10 by GlasgowBlue

Hey Good to see you posting. Not seen you on here for a while.

Cheers

Still a regular lurker 😁
Wow fair play to Boris on 11:23 - Apr 10 with 1351 viewseireblue

Wow fair play to Boris on 10:55 - Apr 10 by GlasgowBlue

I didn’t like the idea that Boris Johnson was our Prime Minister before he went to Ukraine and I don’t like then idea that Boris Johnson is our Prime Minister since he returned from Ukraine.

That should not detract from the fact that he has been Zelensky and Ukraine’s closest ally during this crisis or the announcement that we are sending over even more vital military hardware to those fighting for their freedom.

That some posters hatred for Johnson and/or Brexit has caused them to completely highjack the thread reveals that their priorities and compass are fcuked.

“Hijack the thread”

You must be new here. Not all threads progress within the confines of the OP. Hopefully this will help as you as you learn more about the TWTD forum.

For instance, someone may post something like, “isn’t A great”, then another poster will point out many things that A has done that is bad. Fairly normal stuff, you will get used to it, and may even embrace it.
Wow fair play to Boris on 11:36 - Apr 10 with 1326 viewsZXBlue

Wow fair play to Boris on 00:15 - Apr 10 by HARRY10

of it rattles a few cages, and upsets the righties

No it just undermines all the serious points with its inanity.
Wow fair play to Boris on 11:44 - Apr 10 with 1309 viewswaveneyblue

Wow fair play to Boris on 11:23 - Apr 10 by eireblue

“Hijack the thread”

You must be new here. Not all threads progress within the confines of the OP. Hopefully this will help as you as you learn more about the TWTD forum.

For instance, someone may post something like, “isn’t A great”, then another poster will point out many things that A has done that is bad. Fairly normal stuff, you will get used to it, and may even embrace it.

Eireblue. You patronising twot.
Wow fair play to Boris on 12:16 - Apr 10 with 1275 viewsDarth_Koont

Wow fair play to Boris on 11:23 - Apr 10 by eireblue

“Hijack the thread”

Indeed.

GB’s being – surprise, surprise – disingenuous.

Pronouns: He/Him

Wow fair play to Boris on 12:50 - Apr 10 with 1223 viewsHARRY10

Wow fair play to Boris on 10:55 - Apr 10 by GlasgowBlue

i think you posting such absurd nonsense as

" he has been Zelensky and Ukraine’s closest ally during this crisis " is always going to provoke a response

Up until the invasion Blubba was a Putin apologist, happy to trouser millions from Putin via intermediaries as a quid pro quo for attacking the EU. Blubba's thoughts on the EU are certainly not shared by Zelensky as Ukraine’s wants to join the EU.

Whilst the EU countries have quickly and readily taken in EU refugees, the UK has blocked them at every stage, butting up barriers to their entry.

You may not be bright enough to grasp Blubbas visit is no more than an attempt to distract from problems at home, not least Blubbas being beholden to Putin, and even defending Putins annexation of Crimea.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024