Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How long have we been 9th for? 14:07 - Apr 11 with 1382 viewshatch

And for the stattos out there - what’s the longest we’ve been in one position (other than bottom)?
How long have we been 9th for? on 14:14 - Apr 11 with 1353 viewsPhilTWTD

I think, having had a brief look, since we lost at Sheffield Wednesday on January 29th. We had climbed to eighth before that.
How long have we been 9th for? on 14:15 - Apr 11 with 1339 viewshype313

How long have we been 9th for? on 14:14 - Apr 11 by PhilTWTD

I think, having had a brief look, since we lost at Sheffield Wednesday on January 29th. We had climbed to eighth before that.

Would have been more apt if it was January the 9th.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

How long have we been 9th for? on 14:16 - Apr 11 with 1337 viewsPhilTWTD

How long have we been 9th for? on 14:15 - Apr 11 by hype313

Would have been more apt if it was January the 9th.

Indeed. I checked to see if we're ninth in alphabetical order in League One in case we'd start next season in the same position but it seems not.
How long have we been 9th for? on 14:19 - Apr 11 with 1316 viewshype313

How long have we been 9th for? on 14:16 - Apr 11 by PhilTWTD

Indeed. I checked to see if we're ninth in alphabetical order in League One in case we'd start next season in the same position but it seems not.

I'm fully expecting Bill Murray to come out at Half Time against Wigan.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

How long have we been 9th for? on 14:22 - Apr 11 with 1305 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Thank goodness for spectacles.
Before I put them on, I thought hatch was getting a tattoo with “Finished 9th in league 1” on his arse.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

How long have we been 9th for? on 14:28 - Apr 11 with 1281 viewsSteve_M

What about 15th in the Championship? We were there for about three years I think.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

How long have we been 9th for? on 14:40 - Apr 11 with 1234 viewsSTYG

What has been annoying me this weekend is seeing where we'd be with the same points in the Championship.

Usually the better teams are clearer in the Championship of the others, League Two has 3rd from 15th usually separated by about 5 points at this stage and League One sits in between. This season, typically, League One and the Championship have switched.

Think we'd be 6th in the Championship as it stands but teams would have games in hand. However, as we've taken a point from the last two matches, we'd be 6th and something like ONE point off 4th, as of a couple of games ago.

Annoyingly, we hit 2 points a game over the half season where a good 4-5 teams above us did similar, something which never seems to happen in this division. Most seasons we'd have been up to 3rd or 4th in recent weeks but we seem destined to finish 9th (what are we 4 behind 8th and 4 above 10th).

We even finished 9th last year.
How long have we been 9th for? on 14:46 - Apr 11 with 1200 viewsGlasgowBlue

McKenna Out!!!!

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Login to get fewer ads

How long have we been 9th for? on 14:49 - Apr 11 with 1184 viewshatch

Cheers. Was there a period of time we were 9th before that?

I am trying to find one of those position line graphs for us this season, the sort they used to have in the matchday programme.
How long have we been 9th for? on 14:50 - Apr 11 with 1179 viewsSuperblue95

How long have we been 9th for? on 14:28 - Apr 11 by Steve_M

What about 15th in the Championship? We were there for about three years I think.

Nah we used to hop between 14th and 15th quite regularly.

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

How long have we been 9th for? on 15:26 - Apr 11 with 1123 viewsNthsuffolkblue

How long have we been 9th for? on 14:16 - Apr 11 by PhilTWTD

Have you taken into account promotions and relegations, though?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

How long have we been 9th for? on 19:52 - Apr 11 with 924 viewsHipsterectomy

next season we'll break any record with 1st place for 46 games

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

How long have we been 9th for? on 01:36 - Apr 12 with 788 viewsFrankMarshall

How long have we been 9th for? on 14:40 - Apr 11 by STYG

What has been annoying me this weekend is seeing where we'd be with the same points in the Championship.

Usually the better teams are clearer in the Championship of the others, League Two has 3rd from 15th usually separated by about 5 points at this stage and League One sits in between. This season, typically, League One and the Championship have switched.

Think we'd be 6th in the Championship as it stands but teams would have games in hand. However, as we've taken a point from the last two matches, we'd be 6th and something like ONE point off 4th, as of a couple of games ago.

Annoyingly, we hit 2 points a game over the half season where a good 4-5 teams above us did similar, something which never seems to happen in this division. Most seasons we'd have been up to 3rd or 4th in recent weeks but we seem destined to finish 9th (what are we 4 behind 8th and 4 above 10th).

We even finished 9th last year.

Two of those top 4 teams in our league will end up with between 85- 90 points and still end up in the play-offs.

I'd be super upset if we finished 3rd with 90 points...only to lose in the play-offs!

Frank Marshall

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024