Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Spine of the side 16:09 - Apr 11 with 632 viewsTresBonne

For me, one of the positives to come from a disappointing season is that we definitely now have a real 'spine' to the side, which we've had previously but very much lacked quality. I think these are pretty much nailed on positions for next season (provided we won't lose anyone in the summer)

GK - Walton
RWB - Burns
CB - Donacien
CB - Woolfy
CB - Edmundson
LWB - ?
CM - Morsy
CM - Evans/Bakinson

Unsure about the attacking midfielders and the striker(s) as of yet - definitely positions where we could strengthen in the summer. And LWB has to be nailed on too - if we could make the left side as good as the right we'd have a helluva threat going forward.
Spine of the side on 16:33 - Apr 11 with 548 viewschicoazul

Bakinson is on loan.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Spine of the side on 16:36 - Apr 11 with 536 viewschicoazul

Spine of the side on 16:33 - Apr 11 by chicoazul

Bakinson is on loan.

TBF to Opie we do look like we have a decent squad now. The bones of it - Walton Janoi Woolf Fridge Burgess Morsy Evans Burns Chaplin - is solid and hopefully McK can get a tune out of Harper and Edwards too. Get Bersant and maybe Bonne signed up and then add 6 or 7 more.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Spine of the side on 18:02 - Apr 11 with 457 viewsTresBonne

Spine of the side on 16:36 - Apr 11 by chicoazul

TBF to Opie we do look like we have a decent squad now. The bones of it - Walton Janoi Woolf Fridge Burgess Morsy Evans Burns Chaplin - is solid and hopefully McK can get a tune out of Harper and Edwards too. Get Bersant and maybe Bonne signed up and then add 6 or 7 more.

Bakinson on loan granted, but we have the option to buy which I think we're likely to take up.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024