Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
He’s delivering for the British people 10:04 - Apr 13 with 2012 viewsBlueNomad

don’t you know. Ministers queuing up to back him. I await the Tory HQ written response to the email I sent my local MP.
[Post edited 13 Apr 2022 11:51]
He’s delivering for the British people on 10:14 - Apr 13 with 1481 viewsBlueBadger

The bootlickers are slowly emerging.
https://www.edp24.co.uk/news/crime/great-yarmouth-mp-brandon-lewis-backs-boris-j

Shall we have a sweepstake on when Tom Rhyming-Slag cuts and pastes the same to Twitter?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

He’s delivering for the British people on 11:19 - Apr 13 with 1407 viewsLeoMuff

Love to know what exactly he is delivering, personally , higher taxes and cost of living, scorched earth for the nhs.

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

He’s delivering for the British people on 11:23 - Apr 13 with 1369 viewsmylittletown

He’s delivering for the British people on 11:19 - Apr 13 by LeoMuff

Love to know what exactly he is delivering, personally , higher taxes and cost of living, scorched earth for the nhs.

International humiliation?
He’s delivering for the British people on 11:24 - Apr 13 with 1369 viewsSwansea_Blue

They’re vile, incompetent moral vacuums. If we had any sense we’d kick them all into touch (but sense is in short supply).

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

He’s delivering for the British people on 11:29 - Apr 13 with 1346 viewsElderGrizzly

He’s delivering for the British people on 10:14 - Apr 13 by BlueBadger

https://www.edp24.co.uk/news/crime/great-yarmouth-mp-brandon-lewis-backs-boris-j

Shall we have a sweepstake on when Tom Rhyming-Slag cuts and pastes the same to Twitter?

He got there yesterday...

He’s delivering for the British people on 11:30 - Apr 13 with 1351 viewsIllinoisblue

Hancock’s response was the worst of all. How such a feeble-minded simpleton was ever a minister says it all about this government.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

He’s delivering for the British people on 11:32 - Apr 13 with 1324 viewsSwansea_Blue

He’s delivering for the British people on 11:29 - Apr 13 by ElderGrizzly

He got there yesterday...

We’ve got the supply of weapons sorted, but nothing else. It wouldn’t surprise me if we’re only hot on the weapons because they’re being over-valued and some of this bunch are profiteering.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

He’s delivering for the British people on 11:33 - Apr 13 with 1309 viewsElderGrizzly

He’s delivering for the British people on 11:30 - Apr 13 by Illinoisblue

Hancock’s response was the worst of all. How such a feeble-minded simpleton was ever a minister says it all about this government.

Fabricant probably beats Hancock to be fair. Both tone deaf and insulting (and wrong)

Login to get fewer ads

He’s delivering for the British people on 11:36 - Apr 13 with 1280 viewsIllinoisblue

He’s delivering for the British people on 11:33 - Apr 13 by ElderGrizzly

Fabricant probably beats Hancock to be fair. Both tone deaf and insulting (and wrong)

Still not convinced Fabricant is real. He must be some deranged puppet left over from Spitting Image.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

He’s delivering for the British people on 11:42 - Apr 13 with 1242 viewsBlueBadger

He’s delivering for the British people on 11:36 - Apr 13 by Illinoisblue

Still not convinced Fabricant is real. He must be some deranged puppet left over from Spitting Image.

I'm not sure what's more worrying about that barnet.

Either it's a syrup that he somehow thinks is convincing or it's his actual real hair that he's chosen to have like that,

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

He’s delivering for the British people on 11:45 - Apr 13 with 1214 viewsfooters

I think that's what I'll remind myself whenever I'm having a bit of a rough day: 'at least you're not Michael Fabricant'. Imagine that. Poor sod.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

He’s delivering for the British people on 11:46 - Apr 13 with 1209 viewsmylittletown

Incredibly, 34,844 idiots in Lichfield voted for that w4nker in 2019.
He’s delivering for the British people on 11:49 - Apr 13 with 1188 viewsfooters

He’s delivering for the British people on 11:46 - Apr 13 by mylittletown

Incredibly, 34,844 idiots in Lichfield voted for that w4nker in 2019.

You'd probably be self-loathing if you lived in Staffordshire too. Have a heart.

He’s delivering for the British people on 11:53 - Apr 13 with 1158 viewsBlueNomad

Not any staff room I was ever in.
He’s delivering for the British people on 11:56 - Apr 13 with 1138 viewsmylittletown

He’s delivering for the British people on 11:49 - Apr 13 by footers

You'd probably be self-loathing if you lived in Staffordshire too. Have a heart.

Fair comment. Staffordshire ranks up with Lincolnshire as most unpleasant county in England
He’s delivering for the British people on 11:57 - Apr 13 with 1136 viewswkj

I can never watch the Magic Roundabout again thanks to this fu*ker ruining Dougal for me.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

He’s delivering for the British people on 11:59 - Apr 13 with 1132 viewsSTYG

I note that he broke the law but forget that because the fact he did means he's now even more determined to 'insert promise that won't be kept'.

At this stage you have to wonder what levels of determination he's currently running on. They must be dangerous at this point from all the previous times he's done something abhorrent, been called out on it and he's ignored it by claiming it's made him more determined.
He’s delivering for the British people on 12:01 - Apr 13 with 1100 viewsSTYG

Even the name Fabricant sounds like a compound of two words. Fabricated and another one.
He’s delivering for the British people on 12:04 - Apr 13 with 1085 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

I’m sure someone will pop up to tell us why “Keith” would be just as bad.
He’s delivering for the British people on 12:41 - Apr 13 with 968 viewsBlueBadger

He’s delivering for the British people on 11:53 - Apr 13 by BlueNomad

Not any staff room I was ever in.

Given the state of most NHS staff rooms, certainly none I know of, either.

He’s delivering for the British people on 12:45 - Apr 13 with 954 viewsKeno

He’s delivering for the British people on 10:14 - Apr 13 by BlueBadger

Be care you know "Tom Rhyming-Slag" upsets some people

Just be honest, if you think hes a punt, call him a punt

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

He’s delivering for the British people on 12:50 - Apr 13 with 922 viewsBlueBadger

He’s delivering for the British people on 12:45 - Apr 13 by Keno

I always enjoy how these devil-may-care-down-with-the-woke-mob types are upset by a little bit of implied swearing.

And not by, say, open corruption, bigotry, incompetence and outright criminality.

He’s delivering for the British people on 12:50 - Apr 13 with 919 viewsmylittletown

He’s delivering for the British people on 12:45 - Apr 13 by Keno

He may be a punt, but at least he's not fat!
He’s delivering for the British people on 13:00 - Apr 13 with 880 viewsfooters

He’s delivering for the British people on 12:50 - Apr 13 by BlueBadger

I always enjoy how these devil-may-care-down-with-the-woke-mob types are upset by a little bit of implied swearing.

And not by, say, open corruption, bigotry, incompetence and outright criminality.

Name calling is bullying, plain and simple. The other things you mention are simply people having a bit of a laugh.

He’s delivering for the British people on 13:54 - Apr 13 with 662 viewsHARRY10

Th Walrus of Waffle lied to Parliament, repeatedly over this matter.

There might be a case for a competent PM to be forgiven for the ONE misrepresentation, but the lying lump of lard lies on a daily basis - inside or outside of Parliament. Hr has left a trail of destruction behind his incompetence. And like a rogue elephant society needs protecting from further damage.

Of course, it will be hard for righties to accept that even his being one of their betters does nor preclude this hypocritical hippo from being subject to the standards applied to others. It smacks of Crispin Blunts sickening defence on Inman Khan MP ie playing the race card. Only here it is playing the posh boy card.

What authority he might have had has been swept away by the evidence of this tsunami of lies. Not so much a dead man walking - as a fat man waddling. An embarrassment both here, and abroad.

Time to go, fatboy
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024