Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rees-Mogg in defending Johnsons states that any Conservative leader 15:00 - Apr 13 with 5612 viewsNthsuffolkblue

would be worse than Johnson.

He is probably not wrong!

https://www.thelondoneconomic.com/politics/hartley-brewer-beyond-cross-as-she-co

Hartley-Brewer does owe it to her listeners to use language moderately too. He is not a liar. He is a corrupt and bigoted liar.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Rees-Mogg in defending Johnsons states that any Conservative leader on 15:01 - Apr 13 with 2497 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Additionally he is correct in that we have an exceptional Prime Minister.

No other Prime Minister has ever been found guilty of breaking the law. Let alone a law he was heavily involved in writing and passing.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Rees-Mogg in defending Johnsons states that any Conservative leader on 15:15 - Apr 13 with 2450 viewsnodge_blue

The world seems short on good leaders when its really needed.

Biden also seems way too old and doddery.

German president not even welcome in Ukraine because of how close he was to Russia.

Le Pen would be a disaster. Another who would turn a blind eye to alot of stuff.

Trump. Where do we start.

Putin. A fascist.

Johnson. Just no sense of gravitas. Like its all a public school boy joke that he can bend rules.

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

Rees-Mogg in defending Johnsons states that any Conservative leader on 15:23 - Apr 13 with 2437 viewsrgp1

Rees-Mogg in defending Johnsons states that any Conservative leader on 15:15 - Apr 13 by nodge_blue

German president not even welcome in Ukraine because of how close he was to Russia.

Le Pen would be a disaster. Another who would turn a blind eye to alot of stuff.

Putin. A fascist.

Johnson. Just no sense of gravitas. Like its all a public school boy joke that he can bend rules.

I find the level of blubbery astounding, especially from some on here. What did you expect when normal behaviour was criminalised?
Rees-Mogg in defending Johnsons states that any Conservative leader on 15:31 - Apr 13 with 2401 viewsBlueBadger

Rees-Mogg in defending Johnsons states that any Conservative leader on 15:23 - Apr 13 by rgp1

I find the level of blubbery astounding, especially from some on here. What did you expect when normal behaviour was criminalised?

Think the upset is because it's the criminal behaviour becoming normalised and excused by tragic bootlickers who can't enough of the old corruption, nigotry, incompetence and criminality that's the problem...
[Post edited 13 Apr 2022 15:40]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Rees-Mogg in defending Johnsons states that any Conservative leader on 15:32 - Apr 13 with 2383 viewsSteve_M

This isn't quite the strong argument he think it is.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Rees-Mogg in defending Johnsons states that any Conservative leader on 15:34 - Apr 13 with 2377 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Rees-Mogg in defending Johnsons states that any Conservative leader on 15:23 - Apr 13 by rgp1

You are cool with your PM breaking the law AND lying about it, whilst you are paying for it and he’s p1ssing up your back?

Is that you DaveU?
Rees-Mogg in defending Johnsons states that any Conservative leader on 15:35 - Apr 13 with 2375 viewsfooters

The law is set out to protect others, so during a pandemic it is absolutely right to criminalise the selfish and irresponsible behaviour of some that did untold damage to the citizens of this country, many of whom were elderly and vulnerable and now no longer with us as a result.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Rees-Mogg in defending Johnsons states that any Conservative leader on 15:43 - Apr 13 with 2332 viewsIllinoisblue

“The party of law and order”

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Login to get fewer ads

Rees-Mogg in defending Johnsons states that any Conservative leader on 15:51 - Apr 13 with 2304 viewsGuthrum

They were the ones who criminalised it.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Rees-Mogg in defending Johnsons states that any Conservative leader on 16:00 - Apr 13 with 2277 viewsBlueNomad

I wonder what the Queen thinks of them. Poor lady - every Johnson excuser should be forced to stare at that photo of her at her husband’s funeral.
Rees-Mogg in defending Johnsons states that any Conservative leader on 16:00 - Apr 13 with 2270 viewsBlueBadger

Rees-Mogg in defending Johnsons states that any Conservative leader on 16:00 - Apr 13 by BlueNomad

I wonder what the Queen thinks of them. Poor lady - every Johnson excuser should be forced to stare at that photo of her at her husband’s funeral.

A challenging vvank, for sure.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Rees-Mogg in defending Johnsons states that any Conservative leader on 16:13 - Apr 13 with 2220 viewsjeera

That doesn't make sense.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Rees-Mogg in defending Johnsons states that any Conservative leader on 16:15 - Apr 13 with 2213 viewsBlueBadger

Rees-Mogg in defending Johnsons states that any Conservative leader on 16:13 - Apr 13 by jeera

That doesn't make sense.

I think what he's trying to say is 'look at me, I'm edgy, too'.

Rees-Mogg in defending Johnsons states that any Conservative leader on 16:21 - Apr 13 with 2195 viewsChurchman

Rees-Mogg in defending Johnsons states that any Conservative leader on 15:35 - Apr 13 by footers

The law is set out to protect others, so during a pandemic it is absolutely right to criminalise the selfish and irresponsible behaviour of some that did untold damage to the citizens of this country, many of whom were elderly and vulnerable and now no longer with us as a result.

Absolutely this. I’d add that if you set the rules, which in this instance given how the selfish minority behave had to be set, there is no excuse not to abide by them yourself. It’s really not difficult. It’s the height of arrogance and stupidity not to.
Rees-Mogg in defending Johnsons states that any Conservative leader on 16:27 - Apr 13 with 2183 viewsrgp1

Rees-Mogg in defending Johnsons states that any Conservative leader on 16:13 - Apr 13 by jeera

That doesn't make sense.

What doesn't make sense. People were stopped and fined for walking down the street ( I classify that as normal behaviour). Deary me no wonder our country has problems!
Rees-Mogg in defending Johnsons states that any Conservative leader on 16:34 - Apr 13 with 2152 viewsBlueBadger

Rees-Mogg in defending Johnsons states that any Conservative leader on 16:27 - Apr 13 by rgp1

What doesn't make sense. People were stopped and fined for walking down the street ( I classify that as normal behaviour). Deary me no wonder our country has problems!

A few coppers being overly heavy handed(and generally having to rescind fines and/or issue apologies, by the way) doesn't mean that the people who made the laws before subsequently breaking them don't deserve our utter scorn or should escape censure.

Unless of course, you're some kind of bootlicking corruption, bigotry, incompetent and criminality exscuser looking for some kind of feeble defence for this indefensible behaviour.
[Post edited 15 Apr 2022 16:58]

Rees-Mogg in defending Johnsons states that any Conservative leader on 16:37 - Apr 13 with 2124 viewsjeera

Rees-Mogg in defending Johnsons states that any Conservative leader on 16:27 - Apr 13 by rgp1

Yes I agree it's no surprise with comments like yours there.

You do understand this thread don't you?

Rees-Mogg in defending Johnsons states that any Conservative leader on 16:38 - Apr 13 with 2104 viewsjeera

Rees-Mogg in defending Johnsons states that any Conservative leader on 16:34 - Apr 13 by BlueBadger

A few coppers being overly heavy handed(and generally having to rescind fines and/or issue apologies, by the way) doesn't mean that the people who made the laws before subsequently breaking them don't deserve our utter scorn or should escape censure.

Unless of course, you're some kind of bootlicking corruption, bigotry, incompetent and criminality exscuser looking for some kind of feeble defence for this indefensible behaviour.
[Post edited 15 Apr 2022 16:58]

He still doesn't seem to understand where the rules come from or who implemented them in the first place.

So yes he's right, it is no wonder the country's in the state it is.

Rees-Mogg in defending Johnsons states that any Conservative leader on 16:40 - Apr 13 with 2091 viewsLeoMuff

Rees Mogg is little more than a troll these days, just completely embarrassing. He clearly doesn’t even believe that guff.

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

Rees-Mogg in defending Johnsons states that any Conservative leader on 16:40 - Apr 13 with 2090 viewsronnyd

Rees-Mogg in defending Johnsons states that any Conservative leader on 15:15 - Apr 13 by nodge_blue

Putin. A fascist.

You left out Macron, another lightweight.
Rees-Mogg in defending Johnsons states that any Conservative leader on 17:01 - Apr 13 with 2057 viewsfactual_blue

Rees-Mogg in defending Johnsons states that any Conservative leader on 16:37 - Apr 13 by jeera

Yes I agree it's no surprise with comments like yours there.

You do understand this thread don't you?

I think the answer has two letters, not three.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Rees-Mogg in defending Johnsons states that any Conservative leader on 17:07 - Apr 13 with 2041 viewsfooters

Rees-Mogg in defending Johnsons states that any Conservative leader on 16:40 - Apr 13 by ronnyd

You left out Macron, another lightweight.

Can we clone Jacinda Arden?

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Rees-Mogg in defending Johnsons states that any Conservative leader on 17:21 - Apr 13 with 2010 viewsronnyd

Rees-Mogg in defending Johnsons states that any Conservative leader on 17:07 - Apr 13 by footers

Can we clone Jacinda Arden?

A,hem, it's Ardern.
Rees-Mogg in defending Johnsons states that any Conservative leader on 17:46 - Apr 13 with 1978 viewsGeomorph

We got another one…
Rees-Mogg in defending Johnsons states that any Conservative leader on 17:57 - Apr 13 with 1946 viewsEireannach_gorm

Putin. A fascist.

That Zelenskyy chap seems to be doing quite well ( although him and Biden are the only ones not beholden to Putin ).
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024