Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So if we fail to win tomorrow, that's mathematically it. 17:34 - Apr 15 with 1674 viewsTheBoyBlue

Even though it was clear we weren't going to make it to the play-offs, it would be slightly depressing to have it confirmed before Easter is even out.

Hopefully we'll have the title wrapped up by this time next year. I can but dream...

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

So if we fail to win tomorrow, that's mathematically it. on 17:45 - Apr 15 with 1627 viewsChrisd

It is what is, for all the good form we’ve show under KM, those sides above us have either matched us or done even better. If you can’t score goals consistently and more than 1 a game, you are always going to a struggle to close games out. Credit to those other sides though, 76 points and still 3/4 games to go is a really impressive total. In fact, all the top 6 could finish with 80+ totals, not sure how many times that has happened in L1 recently?
[Post edited 16 Apr 2022 8:17]

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

So if we fail to win tomorrow, that's mathematically it. on 17:48 - Apr 15 with 1607 viewsSwansea_Blue

It’ll be a relief to have the obvious confirmed. Then we can all get over-excited about next season again!

Although next year will be different. COYFB.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

So if we fail to win tomorrow, that's mathematically it. on 17:51 - Apr 15 with 1587 viewsbluestandard

Haven’t checked but it might already be mathematically impossible once you factor games between the playoff contenders where one or other have to pick up points…..
So if we fail to win tomorrow, that's mathematically it. on 17:58 - Apr 15 with 1548 viewsTheBoyBlue

So if we fail to win tomorrow, that's mathematically it. on 17:51 - Apr 15 by bluestandard

Haven’t checked but it might already be mathematically impossible once you factor games between the playoff contenders where one or other have to pick up points…..

Oh yes, I hadn't thought of that. It's all fairly academic I guess.

So if we fail to win tomorrow, that's mathematically it. on 18:08 - Apr 15 with 1515 viewsJDB23

At least we get to celebrate our "looking like a top 2 team" trophy at the end of the season.

So if we fail to win tomorrow, that's mathematically it. on 18:13 - Apr 15 with 1492 viewsIllinoisblue

So if we fail to win tomorrow, that's mathematically it. on 18:08 - Apr 15 by JDB23

At least we get to celebrate our "looking like a top 2 team" trophy at the end of the season.

And let’s not forget the “being quite good in the form table since January” shield we’ll get too.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

So if we fail to win tomorrow, that's mathematically it. on 18:31 - Apr 15 with 1436 viewsBlueBadger

So if we fail to win tomorrow, that's mathematically it. on 18:13 - Apr 15 by Illinoisblue

And let’s not forget the “being quite good in the form table since January” shield we’ll get too.

It'll be the fourth season running we'll have won the 'most improved football and match day experience' title as well.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

So if we fail to win tomorrow, that's mathematically it. on 18:35 - Apr 15 with 1407 viewsHARRY10

So if we fail to win tomorrow, that's mathematically it. on 17:51 - Apr 15 by bluestandard

No, it actually works in the reverse. Wycombe playing Weds means not both of them could pick up 3 points.

Points per game totals are now

Plymouth 83.5
Sunderland 83
Weds 82
----------------------
Wycombe 81
Oxford 77

Looks to be 4 out of those three for the playoffs - nothing has really changed as 81 has been the averaging total for 6th since Jan

We probably have our best chance against Rotherham, as their form has been awful - and we need to finish 9th, not slip to 11th, bottom of the group separated from the rest by 9 points
Login to get fewer ads

So if we fail to win tomorrow, that's mathematically it. on 18:50 - Apr 15 with 1375 viewsIllinoisblue

So if we fail to win tomorrow, that's mathematically it. on 18:31 - Apr 15 by BlueBadger

It'll be the fourth season running we'll have won the 'most improved football and match day experience' title as well.

“Champions of record numbers of people watching on IFollow, you’ll never sing that”

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

So if we fail to win tomorrow, that's mathematically it. on 18:58 - Apr 15 with 1333 viewsfooters

We're on the beach already. But it at least gives McKenna a chance to do a bit of the tinkerman stuff, test out some different tactics, players, whatever he has in mind.

Then it's onto the Twitter rumour, football journalist with six followers rubbish that's a joy to read every window.

Speaking of which, has anyone heard from Didier Drogba recently? I heard he's a fan of wetland bird watching so could be worth a punt???

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

So if we fail to win tomorrow, that's mathematically it. on 19:02 - Apr 15 with 1307 viewsFrimleyBlue

So if we fail to win tomorrow, that's mathematically it. on 18:58 - Apr 15 by footers

We're on the beach already. But it at least gives McKenna a chance to do a bit of the tinkerman stuff, test out some different tactics, players, whatever he has in mind.

Then it's onto the Twitter rumour, football journalist with six followers rubbish that's a joy to read every window.

Speaking of which, has anyone heard from Didier Drogba recently? I heard he's a fan of wetland bird watching so could be worth a punt???

It'll be the same sides bar Baggott coming in I'd imagine

He needs to find out which of these players actually can be part of his regime for next season which ones are worth their wages for this level despite failing in it.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

So if we fail to win tomorrow, that's mathematically it. on 00:18 - Apr 16 with 1022 viewsTheBoyBlue

So if we fail to win tomorrow, that's mathematically it. on 19:02 - Apr 15 by FrimleyBlue

It'll be the same sides bar Baggott coming in I'd imagine

He needs to find out which of these players actually can be part of his regime for next season which ones are worth their wages for this level despite failing in it.

Guess Crewe and Charlton we'll see a little bit of change to see who might fit into what KM wants without the pressure of actually needing points, but it sounds like he is focused on getting maximum points. Would be great to finally get 3 wins on the trot.

So if we fail to win tomorrow, that's mathematically it. on 00:34 - Apr 16 with 1014 viewsEireannach_gorm

So if we fail to win tomorrow, that's mathematically it. on 18:58 - Apr 15 by footers

It appears that we are not foremost in his mind.

https://www.africanews.com/2022/04/11/ivory-coast-didier-drogba-five-others-to-r
So if we fail to win tomorrow, that's mathematically it. on 00:45 - Apr 16 with 1006 viewsMeadowlark

All this talk of " next season" as if it's a foregone conclusion?
Is it?
Is it really?
I'm looking forward to the trip to Forest Green Rovers..,
So if we fail to win tomorrow, that's mathematically it. on 13:31 - Apr 17 with 760 viewsTheBoyBlue

So if we fail to win tomorrow, that's mathematically it. on 00:45 - Apr 16 by Meadowlark

All this talk of " next season" as if it's a foregone conclusion?
Is it?
Is it really?
I'm looking forward to the trip to Forest Green Rovers..,

Never said it was a foregone conclusion. Just dreaming that next season will be better. Which I've been doing almost every season at this time of year for the last twenty years, largely without those dreams coming true.

So if we fail to win tomorrow, that's mathematically it. on 15:46 - Apr 17 with 715 viewslongtimefan

I can say with 100% certainly that we won’t win tomorrow😄
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024