Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Not great, not terrible. 13:24 - Apr 16 with 590 viewsIllinoisblue

We play nice passing football with only occasional actual threat to the opposition. But we all knew that already.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Not great, not terrible. on 13:28 - Apr 16 with 560 viewsBobsthename

Burns looks off the pace,Morsey yet to impose himself, Norwood not the striker we need misses too many chances,
We need to wake up.
Not great, not terrible. on 13:28 - Apr 16 with 552 viewschicoazul

We do tend to come inside a bit often in the final third which I put down to two inside out players in those wider positions. But we keep the ball very nicely and if we had a decent centre forward would be at least one up by now.
Woolfenden is class innit.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Not great, not terrible. on 13:29 - Apr 16 with 542 viewsjasondozzell

Entertaining game. We have played some great stuff. I know they've been on a poor run, but we must remember that Rotherham have bossed this league for most of the season.

McKenna is instilling really good habits. Ball playing CBs, great tempo, some lovely passing in midfield. I think we're heading in right direction.

I do agree though that we need to create more opportunities/different opportunities. But that will come. We are playing consistently well and players look really connected to plan. Good Times ahead!
Not great, not terrible. on 13:30 - Apr 16 with 527 viewsFrimleyBlue

Same as I said recently.
Replace the final third and its perfect.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Not great, not terrible. on 13:36 - Apr 16 with 438 viewsBluroo

Not great, not terrible. on 13:29 - Apr 16 by jasondozzell

Entertaining game. We have played some great stuff. I know they've been on a poor run, but we must remember that Rotherham have bossed this league for most of the season.

McKenna is instilling really good habits. Ball playing CBs, great tempo, some lovely passing in midfield. I think we're heading in right direction.

I do agree though that we need to create more opportunities/different opportunities. But that will come. We are playing consistently well and players look really connected to plan. Good Times ahead!

I think we’re creating enough to win, as usual.
The Norwood miss and the low cross from Thompson are tap ins. If Burns hadn’t strayed offside that could have been a 3rd clear cut chance. That’s 3 in a half away to a promotion chasing side.
Not great, not terrible. on 13:38 - Apr 16 with 410 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Not great, not terrible. on 13:28 - Apr 16 by Bobsthename

Burns looks off the pace,Morsey yet to impose himself, Norwood not the striker we need misses too many chances,
We need to wake up.

"misses too many chances".

How many have we created for him today?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Not great, not terrible. on 13:39 - Apr 16 with 401 viewsNthQldITFC

Not great, not terrible. on 13:28 - Apr 16 by chicoazul

We do tend to come inside a bit often in the final third which I put down to two inside out players in those wider positions. But we keep the ball very nicely and if we had a decent centre forward would be at least one up by now.
Woolfenden is class innit.

Woolfenden is class. He is in control of absolutely everything he does at the moment. The way he jockeys an attacker, not letting him turn and looking to get a foot in continuously without ever over-committing himself is excellent. Donacien much the same.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Not great, not terrible. on 13:41 - Apr 16 with 387 viewsjas0999

A few bookings now.
Login to get fewer ads

Not great, not terrible. on 13:46 - Apr 16 with 374 viewsBobsthename

Not great, not terrible. on 13:38 - Apr 16 by Nthsuffolkblue

"misses too many chances".

How many have we created for him today?

It’s a fault he has in all games he plays in go on then tell me the pluses in his game.
Be glad when his gone.
Not great, not terrible. on 13:51 - Apr 16 with 349 viewsJDB23

Rotherham weren’t very good and have to feel they will improve second half (which already looks like they are). Yet again we fail to take advantage when on top, have to see if it costs us.
Not great, not terrible. on 13:55 - Apr 16 with 330 viewsBobsthename

Not great, not terrible. on 13:28 - Apr 16 by Bobsthename

We need to wake up.

oh add Bakinson to that list poor indeed.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024