Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Been A Nice Day (Under The Circumstances). 17:53 - Apr 16 with 542 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Watched two football matches on the tv and enjoyed them both.
The sun is out and now relaxing in the garden with an ice cold beer.
Mrs SSB is nursing quite a nasty bout of Covid after testing positive on Wednesday morning.
So far, I’m showing no symptoms and testing negative each day.
Count your blessings.
Town lost but hey ho. It could be a bloody site worse.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Been A Nice Day (Under The Circumstances). on 19:58 - Apr 16 with 452 viewsSwansea_Blue

It’s been cowen lush, as they say down here (not sure how that’s spelt). Wall to wall sunshine, Swansea Bay looked fantastic and has hosted various planes practicing their routines for the Swansea Airshow (no Eurofighter Typhoon today though sadly; that’s always the highlight).

My boy’s been swimming in the Welsh Nationals this weekend, so we’ve spent a few hours watching in the pool. Top quality swimming today with Dan Jervis competing (Olympian and recent double British Champion).

Also been for a run on the coast path, visited the market for a bit of shopping and a coffee and watch about half of our game. Apart from the game it’s been a decent day.

PS. I hope Mrs SSB recovers soon.
[Post edited 16 Apr 2022 20:01]

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Been A Nice Day (Under The Circumstances). on 20:11 - Apr 16 with 434 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Been A Nice Day (Under The Circumstances). on 19:58 - Apr 16 by Swansea_Blue

It’s been cowen lush, as they say down here (not sure how that’s spelt). Wall to wall sunshine, Swansea Bay looked fantastic and has hosted various planes practicing their routines for the Swansea Airshow (no Eurofighter Typhoon today though sadly; that’s always the highlight).

My boy’s been swimming in the Welsh Nationals this weekend, so we’ve spent a few hours watching in the pool. Top quality swimming today with Dan Jervis competing (Olympian and recent double British Champion).

Also been for a run on the coast path, visited the market for a bit of shopping and a coffee and watch about half of our game. Apart from the game it’s been a decent day.

PS. I hope Mrs SSB recovers soon.
[Post edited 16 Apr 2022 20:01]

We used to visit my wife’s grandmother in Swansea a couple of times a year and loved the Mumbles and the area generally.
Sounds like you have had a nice day too.
Thanks, Mrs SSB doesn’t usually do “being ill” so she must be feeling grim.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Been A Nice Day (Under The Circumstances). on 20:16 - Apr 16 with 422 viewsSwansea_Blue

Been A Nice Day (Under The Circumstances). on 20:11 - Apr 16 by StochesStotasBlewe

We used to visit my wife’s grandmother in Swansea a couple of times a year and loved the Mumbles and the area generally.
Sounds like you have had a nice day too.
Thanks, Mrs SSB doesn’t usually do “being ill” so she must be feeling grim.

It’s a nice part of the world. They’ve just developed a part of the Mumbles sea front by the end of the main street, with a few new restraints and shops. It seems to have given it a new lease of life and it’s starting to become a trendier again for a night out.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Been A Nice Day (Under The Circumstances). on 20:22 - Apr 16 with 409 viewsfooters

Good stuff, squire!

Yes, a very enjoyable day all round. Town on the box, then a cracker between Liverpool and Citeh!

Hopefully Mrs SSB recovers ASAP and you've a shed to house her in? Crank up a bit of the old ACDC and enjoy a few glasses of vino in her absence?

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024