Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will Wigan show us how it’s done tomorrow? 18:48 - Apr 18 with 724 views3_5_2

Be interesting to see their style of play v ours.

What they do better that has got them almost certain promotion

Smaller budget but clearly a decent manager / coach.

Plus a striker who was always injured when with us now scoring over 20 goals and almost injury free.

If Gwion Edwards scores will anyone be surprised ?

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

Will Wigan show us how it’s done tomorrow? on 18:52 - Apr 18 with 698 viewsFrimleyBlue

If rumours were true on what they spent on players they dont have much less of a budget than we did.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Will Wigan show us how it’s done tomorrow? on 18:58 - Apr 18 with 664 viewsGarv

I'll be surprised.

Edwards looked awesome when he came in summer 2018. Tenacious, a few tricks, popped up with a few goals.

By 2021 he looked terrible. Weak, could barely kick a ball straight, didn't exactly look like one to stand up and be counted.

I'm somewhat bitter he's going to be a Championship player in a month's time, but I'm fairly sure he's barely featured for them.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Will Wigan show us how it’s done tomorrow? on 11:53 - Apr 19 with 385 views3_5_2

Will Wigan show us how it’s done tomorrow? on 18:52 - Apr 18 by FrimleyBlue

If rumours were true on what they spent on players they dont have much less of a budget than we did.

then if that were true, it comes down to style of play, decent coaching and having the measure of what is required to get out of this god awful league

I think we have the manager / coaching set up in place, just still have some questions about the mentality of some of our players when things get tough

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024