Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Would love a Bonne goal. Stick it to the doubters and sign him KMac! (n/t) 19:08 - Apr 19 with 776 viewsjasondozzell

Would love a Bonne goal. Stick it to the doubters and sign him KMac! (n/t) on 20:44 - Apr 19 with 728 viewsScuzzer

Unfortunately the goal is Will Keane's...had to be didnt it.

Established 1968

Would love a Bonne goal. Stick it to the doubters and sign him KMac! (n/t) on 20:46 - Apr 19 with 704 viewsCokeIsKey

Because scoring 2 goals in 29 rather than 1 goal in 28 is definitely enough of a reason to sign him when we’re serious about promotion.

Poll: Should Lambert continue as the Ipswich Town manager?

Would love a Bonne goal. Stick it to the doubters and sign him KMac! (n/t) on 20:48 - Apr 19 with 678 viewsDJR

Would love a Bonne goal. Stick it to the doubters and sign him KMac! (n/t) on 20:44 - Apr 19 by Scuzzer

Unfortunately the goal is Will Keane's...had to be didnt it.

As well as scoring 22 goals, Keane looks a much better footballer than Bonne.
Would love a Bonne goal. Stick it to the doubters and sign him KMac! (n/t) on 20:50 - Apr 19 with 661 viewsbalticblue

I’m sorry, but there’s no room for passengers. I don’t care if he scores hat tricks in all the remaining games. When we needed him, he went awol. Ipswich boy or not, we need better
Would love a Bonne goal. Stick it to the doubters and sign him KMac! (n/t) on 20:51 - Apr 19 with 642 viewsDubtractor

I'd quite like to see him control the football to be honest. He has offered us less than Norwood so far tonight, and I'm no Norwood fan.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Would love a Bonne goal. Stick it to the doubters and sign him KMac! (n/t) on 20:54 - Apr 19 with 613 viewsEnigma_Blue

Would love a Bonne goal. Stick it to the doubters and sign him KMac! (n/t) on 20:50 - Apr 19 by balticblue

I’m sorry, but there’s no room for passengers. I don’t care if he scores hat tricks in all the remaining games. When we needed him, he went awol. Ipswich boy or not, we need better

True but many probably would have said the same about Will Keane at the end of last season and look at him now. Knowing our luck if we don't sign him he will start banging in the goals for fun for whoever he does play for next season.
Would love a Bonne goal. Stick it to the doubters and sign him KMac! (n/t) on 21:58 - Apr 19 with 515 viewsNthQldITFC

Would love a Bonne goal. Stick it to the doubters and sign him KMac! (n/t) on 20:50 - Apr 19 by balticblue

I think there's too much pressure on him here, and possibly too much history now. Hope the lad makes it big somewhere else next season.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024