Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bakinson can't defend the cross again 20:33 - Apr 19 with 1115 viewsDublinBlue84

Twice in two games.

Hopeless, It's a no for me.

Poll: What result on Tuesday is best for the club?

Bakinson can't defend the cross again on 20:36 - Apr 19 with 1072 viewsBobsthename

And me also gives the ball away more than any other midfielders.
Bakinson can't defend the cross again on 20:39 - Apr 19 with 1017 viewscressi

Bakinson can't defend the cross again on 20:36 - Apr 19 by Bobsthename

Don't rate him at all plain bang average and it's not onto nights performance won't get promoted with this type of player
Bakinson can't defend the cross again on 20:41 - Apr 19 with 962 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Has looked decent to me on iFollow. Has won a few things to break up play.

Weird how some people focus on the negatives of some players. Morsy's done as many bad passes as Bakinson.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Bakinson can't defend the cross again on 20:41 - Apr 19 with 951 viewscressi

Bakinson can't defend the cross again on 20:36 - Apr 19 by Bobsthename

Don't rate him at all plain bang average and it's not onto nights performance won't get promoted with this type of player
Bakinson can't defend the cross again on 20:42 - Apr 19 with 935 viewsDJR

Our failings tonight aren't really down to Bakinson. It's really the front three who, as Mick Mills just stated, don't really do anything in the penalty area. In contrast, Will Keane has scored 22 goals playing behind the strikers.
Bakinson can't defend the cross again on 20:43 - Apr 19 with 909 viewsBobsthename

Bakinson can't defend the cross again on 20:41 - Apr 19 by The_Flashing_Smile

Has looked decent to me on iFollow. Has won a few things to break up play.

Weird how some people focus on the negatives of some players. Morsy's done as many bad passes as Bakinson.

Weird how people rate players that obviously lack what we are looking for gives the ball away too often in dangerous areas and free kicks taboo.
Bakinson can't defend the cross again on 20:55 - Apr 19 with 811 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Bakinson can't defend the cross again on 20:43 - Apr 19 by Bobsthename

Weird how people rate players that obviously lack what we are looking for gives the ball away too often in dangerous areas and free kicks taboo.

I don't massively rate him, he just seems a weird one to pick out from that first half as the problem. Hasn't done much wrong for me.

Bakinson can't defend the cross again on 21:03 - Apr 19 with 762 viewsBobsthename

Bakinson can't defend the cross again on 20:55 - Apr 19 by The_Flashing_Smile

I don't massively rate him, he just seems a weird one to pick out from that first half as the problem. Hasn't done much wrong for me.

Highlighted when his man he was marking scored with a free header.
Login to get fewer ads

Bakinson can't defend the cross again on 21:04 - Apr 19 with 754 viewsFrimleyBlue

Bakinson can't defend the cross again on 20:55 - Apr 19 by The_Flashing_Smile

He's been alright. It's strange really having him and Morsy as a partnership they are pretty much the same type of player.

Some of the football has been great. But that final third has 0 calmness about itself when we have the ball. Chaplin ignoring burns runs in behind. Bonne keeps standing offside. Celinas done OK with some nice touches and attempts at throughballs. But it's just not flowing when we actually get towards their goal.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Bakinson can't defend the cross again on 21:58 - Apr 19 with 690 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Bakinson can't defend the cross again on 21:03 - Apr 19 by Bobsthename

Highlighted when his man he was marking scored with a free header.

You've got a thing about Bakinson. Been slating him for weeks. Yet Thompson at fault for the second and nothing from you.

Plenty of players making mistakes throughout the game but you only seem to mention Bakinson's.

Bakinson can't defend the cross again on 22:01 - Apr 19 with 662 viewsBobsthename

Bakinson can't defend the cross again on 21:58 - Apr 19 by The_Flashing_Smile

You've got a thing about Bakinson. Been slating him for weeks. Yet Thompson at fault for the second and nothing from you.

Plenty of players making mistakes throughout the game but you only seem to mention Bakinson's.

Because it’s the only name i know how to spell.
Seriously he is poor in my eyes and is often overlooked when he gives stupid free kicks away and the ball poor tackler don’t rate him and another 5/6
Bakinson can't defend the cross again on 22:14 - Apr 19 with 617 viewsDavoIPB

Every Ipswich player played exceptionally well tonight. We outplayed them just made a couple of mistakes and got punished for it. You have to question who thought it was a good idea to put bakinson marking Keane from a corner.

Bakinson broke play up. Won the ball all the time. Held play up well. Did misplace a few passes but I thought he was really good tonight.
Bakinson can't defend the cross again on 22:20 - Apr 19 with 579 viewsjeera

Bakinson can't defend the cross again on 22:14 - Apr 19 by DavoIPB

Every Ipswich player played exceptionally well tonight. We outplayed them just made a couple of mistakes and got punished for it. You have to question who thought it was a good idea to put bakinson marking Keane from a corner.

Bakinson broke play up. Won the ball all the time. Held play up well. Did misplace a few passes but I thought he was really good tonight.

I think you've made a fair point.

In as much as not using the player to his strengths will expose their weaknesses.

He's fine at what he does but needs a bit of rounding off, which applies to pretty much half of players everywhere. He's 23.

If people think we are in a position to attract the finished article they've not been paying attention.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024