Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If tonight doesn't inspire this team I don't know what will. 23:02 - Apr 19 with 581 viewsTheBoyBlue

The atmosphere for a match that meant nothing to us, over 21,000 present.

Can you imagine what the place would be like if we actually had something to cheer for?

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

If tonight doesn't inspire this team I don't know what will. on 23:13 - Apr 19 with 526 viewsStrimmer

Were you there? Couldnt really hear through my laptop speakers. Players did look up for it second half though .

Really hoping, and mildly confident, that this might just spring us into a couple of dead rubber thrashings at Crewe and Charlton

Poll: Was it a punch?

If tonight doesn't inspire this team I don't know what will. on 23:17 - Apr 19 with 500 viewsTheBoyBlue

If tonight doesn't inspire this team I don't know what will. on 23:13 - Apr 19 by Strimmer

Were you there? Couldnt really hear through my laptop speakers. Players did look up for it second half though .

Really hoping, and mildly confident, that this might just spring us into a couple of dead rubber thrashings at Crewe and Charlton

Yep. Thought the atmosphere was great, especially as I was expecting a fairly flat one with nothing to play for. Even when behind the crowd was doing its bit.

I felt we were really good for much of the second half, but once we went ahead I think Wigan got a bit more urgency into their game and we were pegged back.

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

If tonight doesn't inspire this team I don't know what will. on 23:18 - Apr 19 with 489 viewsStrimmer

If tonight doesn't inspire this team I don't know what will. on 23:17 - Apr 19 by TheBoyBlue

Yep. Thought the atmosphere was great, especially as I was expecting a fairly flat one with nothing to play for. Even when behind the crowd was doing its bit.

I felt we were really good for much of the second half, but once we went ahead I think Wigan got a bit more urgency into their game and we were pegged back.

Great. Was a fun watch even on the ifollow

Poll: Was it a punch?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024