Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Thompson getting some unnecessary stick but.... 23:26 - Apr 19 with 1338 viewskizaitfc

What is it with his throws.

I think on 3 occasions he just threw it straight to a Wigan player.

I noticed th same thing on Saturday.

He has an odd throw that looks like it could be useful but he seems to have no control over where it actually goes.

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

Thompson getting some unnecessary stick but.... on 23:28 - Apr 19 with 1326 viewspointofblue

We never seem to give our players who are taking throw ins an option. The number of times we're looking to take it and our players are behind the opposition.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Thompson getting some unnecessary stick but.... on 23:29 - Apr 19 with 1320 viewsIllinoisblue

Noticed that too. Very odd throwing action. In his defence, he often had nobody making a run for him when he was throwing the ball.

My main issue with him is his refusal to take a defender on, he always looks to play the ball back.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Thompson getting some unnecessary stick but.... on 23:35 - Apr 19 with 1264 viewsGarv

Thompson getting some unnecessary stick but.... on 23:29 - Apr 19 by Illinoisblue

Noticed that too. Very odd throwing action. In his defence, he often had nobody making a run for him when he was throwing the ball.

My main issue with him is his refusal to take a defender on, he always looks to play the ball back.

His throw ins are box office, they're fantastic! Sometimes really inventive and not just the stock throw down the line, and sometimes baffling like one or two tonight.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024